Paris Switzerland Group Holiday Travel Package
COUNTRIES: France, Switzerland.
CITIES VISITING: Paris, Lucerne, Zurich.
Paris: Panoramic City tour covering Arc de Triomphe, Trecodero, The Louvre (outside), Concorde Square, The Opera Garnier, Champs Elysees, Galleries Lafayette. Visit Eiffel Tower (3rd Level), Disneyland, River Seine Cruise & Lido Show with a glass of Champagne (optional).
Lucerne: Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge/Kappelbrucke.
Interlaken: Optional - Jungfraujoch Train, Cogwheel train, Sphinx Terrace, Ice Palace.
Engelberg: Mount Titlis, Rotair, Ice Palace, Snow tube.
Zurich: Zurich lake photostop.
- Airfare of Rs.36,000 per Adult & Rs.33,000 per Child (including YQ & other taxes) is included in the package cost. Airfare & Airport taxes are subjected to change without prior notice. Any increase beyond the said price whether airfare or YQ or taxes as levied by the airlines or GOVT would be charged extra at the time of final payment. Presently calculated as per October 2017.
- Travel Insurance for the travel period only of Rs.700 up to age of 59 years as per the itinerary. Age of 60 years & above will be charged as per the premium mentioned on your travel insurance. Age of 70 years & above will have to give their medical reports & will be charged extra as per the premium mention on your travel insurance.
- Schengen Visa fee (Rs. 6200).
- Accommodation at the Hotel mentioned or similar on twin/triple sharing basis
- Daily continental breakfast as per hotel menu.
- Indian Hot Dinners as mentioned in the itinerary
- Deluxe Coach tours, transfers, sightseeing & surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Paris panoramic city tour covering Champs Elysees, Arch de Triomph, Notre Dame cathedral, Concorde square, Opera Garnier.
- Eiffel Tower - Top Level.
- Mt.Titlis with Rotair revolving cable car, Snow Tube & Glacier parks.
- Lucerne City tour covering chapel bridge, Lions monument.
- Services of Paras Holidays Tour Manager..
- Driver Tips.
- NOTE: For all transportation including airlines only 1 piece of check-in baggage is allowed.
- Passport Charge.
- Lido show with a glass of Champagne
- Jungfraujoch with Lunch.
- GST 5%.
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport Taxes, Fuel surcharges, YQ tax, any New tax, Visa fee and or any other Tax as levied by GOI (presently calculated as on October 2017)
- Cost of extension of validity on your Airfare.
- Cost of any expenses of personal nature like laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges etc& also food /drinks not forming part of the group menu.
- Cost of extension of validity on your Airfare.
- Portages at Hotels, Airport & Sea Ports.
- The exchange rate of Euro keeps on fluctuating. Euro will be charged as per the TT selling OW remittance rate of HDFC Bank on the day/date of final payment.
- Courier charges for any documentation delivery outside Delhi.
Day 1 & 7 - Breakfast on Board.
Day 2 to 6 - Breakfast – All continental as per hotel menu.
Day 2 to 6 - 05 Dinner.
Today arrival Paris & proceed for immigration for clearance. Rest of the day free at leisure. Meals : On Board.
PARIS CITY TOUR -EIFFEL TOWER -RIVER SEINE CRUISE (FRANCE)
After breakfast we head straight to Eiffel Tower, we will take you to the top level i.e. the 3rd level of Eiffel Tower from where a bird's eye view will leave you breathless. The sight of Paris from the Eiffel Tower is really marvelous & worth capturing in the camera. Enjoy Cruise on River Seine. Later enjoy a panoramic city tour of Paris. This tour will take you around all the main monuments of Paris. First, discover the Louvre Museum & Glass Pyramid, then pass by the Island of the City and We continue to the prestigious Opera Garnier. Of course, this tour would not be complete without a ride down the Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Concorde Square and Invalids and up to the Arc de Triomphe. Overnight stay at the hotel. Meals : Continental Breakfast, Indian Dinner.
PARIS - DISNEYLAND - LIDO SHOW (OPTIONAL) PARIS
Today Enjoy fun filled day at Disneyland Ticket entitles you to get unlimited access coasters, incredible 3D shows like "Honey, I shrunk the kids Land, Frontier. Optional : Evening spend some time at the Lido show which includes complimentary glass of Champagne. Overnight stay at Hotel.. Meals : Continental Breakfast & Indian Dinner.
PARIS - ZURICH (SWITZERLAND)
Post breakfast drive from Paris to Switzerland. Upon reaching Zurich enjoy Dinner. Overnight stay at Hotel. Meals: Continental Breakfast & Indian Dinner.
ZURICH JUNGFRAUJOCH (OPTIONAL) – (SWITZERLAND)
After Breakfast, Day free at leisure or you can opt for optional tour to Jungfraujoch. Your today scenic drive will start with cogwheel train which will take you to the world highest altitude railway station in Europe at 11,333 fts. The tri p takes you via KleineScheidegg & through the Eigar North wall up to the scenic splendors of the Jungfraujoch in the heart of the wonder world of Glaciers & eternal ice. Experience the magic of mountains at the Sphinx Terrace, breathtaking Jungfrau Peak, awesomeAletsch Glacier. Also visit Ice Palace, Ice Caves or take a photograph at Top of Europe. We start descending from the Alps & reach Zurich. Time to enjoy Swiss shopping. Overnight stay in Hotel. Meals: Continental Breakfast & Indian Dinner.
ZURICH MT.TITLIS - LUCERNE - ZURICH (SWITZERLAND)
Today we will begin our day by taking an unforgettable ride on world's first rotating cable car which is famous by the name of "TitlisRotairs". At Mt. Titlis you have time free to play and enjoy in the snow, visit the Ice Cave or just relax in the Indian Restaurant. Later see 'Glacier Park'. Glacier Park- a unique rollick on snow tubes (inner tubes for the snow) or a variety of fun & unusual sledges designed to whisk you down the snow covered slopes, an unforgettable experience. In the afternoon move towards another beautiful city Lucerne & enjoy your orientation tour which comprises of famous Lions monuments, Kappelsbruck. This is the ideal place to purchase branded Swiss Watches, Swiss chocolates, Swiss army knives, souvenirs etc. Evening return to Zurich for overnight stay. Meals: Continental Breakfast & Indian Dinner.
ZURICH - INDIA
Morning after breakfast, drive to airport. Your tour comes to an end as your flight land at IGI international airport, India. Meals: Continental Breakfast.
| Day 1,2,3
|| 3 Nights
| Day 4,5,6
|| 3 nights
| Day 07
|| Zurich - Return back to India
Distance & Temprature
|| 698 Km
Date & Price
||Child with Bed ( under 12 yrs )
||Child without Bed ( Extra )
||Rs. 52,900 + Euro 840
||Rs. 46,200 + Euro 795
||Rs. 46,200 + Euro 619
|Ex. Mumbai / Chennai / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Jaipur
||Rs. 58,900 + Euro 840
||Rs. 52,200 + Euro 795
||Rs. 52,200 + Euro 619
|Jungfraujoch with Lunch
- The cost of euro component will be collected in Indian currency only as per the TT selling outward remittance rate of HDFC Bank only as on date/day of final payment.
- Optional Excursions are subject to a minimum participation of 20 Adults.
DEPARTURE DATES (2018)
||Date of Departure
||12, 19, 26, 5, 30
||2, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27
||7, 14, 21, 28
VISA REQUIRED FOR THIS TOUR
Schengen: Multiple Entry
- Usual processing time for Schengen visa is 10 working days.
- Delays or rejection of visa totally depends on the Embassy and Paras will not be held responsible for any such inconvenience.
- In case you book the tour less than 30 days from the departure, the Schengen visa will be applied first & 1st installment charges will be your complete INR component of the package cost.
Changes in Schengen Visa Application Process:
With effect from 2nd November 2015, Indian citizens requesting a short term Schengen visa will have to appear in person at the respective VFS visa applications centre in order to provide biometric data (fingerprints and photographs). For subsequent applications within next 5 years the Biometric data will be copied from the previous visa application included in the VIS.
Note:- Schengen Visa are Biometric Visa.
SCHENGEN Visa Biometric
Address: VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.,
Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Mezzanine Level,
Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi- 110001.
- Passport should be Valid for 6 - 9 months from the date of travel Sufficient blank pages.
- Old passport (if any) to be attached along with the new passport.
Note: Passport issued prior to Year 2002 are not accepted by Schengen Consulates.
- Covering letter on a personal/business letter-head (as applicable) or on a plain A4 size paper introducing himself / family and giving a clear description of his occupation / brief description of his business, complete contact details and the purpose of visit.
- Hand written letter is not acceptable by consulate - it must be typed.
- Last 3 years Income Returns / Form 16.
- Original bank statements / Passbooks updated for the past 6 months. Mentioning the valid telephones nos. and address of the bank is mandatory.
- A copy of fixed deposits, PPF account details, investments, share certificates (Demat account), record of ownership of property assets / flat deed. (If Embassy / Consultate demand these documents in ORIGINAL, the same must be provided). In case any of these documents are not in English they should be accompanied by a notarized translation. All the documents must be clear and legible.
- 4 Matt Finish & 2 Glossy finish recent colour photographs.
- 35mm x 45mm white background only with contrasting clothes.
- Matt Finish in case of Swiss consulate.
- Face should cover 80% area of photograph without glasses with front profile
Additional requirements for specific categories refer below
- If Director in a company:- Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- If Partnership co:- Partnership deed copy showing his name or if he is newly appointed then showing the same.
- If Proprietor - Shops establishment & sales tax registration/letter from banker.
- If Self Employed Proof of occupation e.g. working for L.I.C, freelancing etc. or some valid document showing proof of ownership.
- Last 3 years I-tax returns (saral-2d) challans of the individual.
- Original Leave letter from the employer mentioning the designation with leave dates and signed by a managerial cadre.
- Last 3 months salary slips & 3 Years Form-16 & 6 Months B/S.
- For Students / Children traveling with parents
- Proof of ID card / school calendar & Holiday list.
- Confirmation from the school / college of their leave sanction or reason for taking time off during the academic semester.
For students/ children traveling without parents
- Written consent, no objection letter from both parents in support of travel providing the details with whom the child is traveling and the purpose of visit.
- Parents proof of occupation required in details with 3 years I - tax papers and 6 months bank statements.
- Notorised affidavit on Rs. 200 stamp paper duly signed by both parents stating that they have no objection to their minor child below 18 years traveling with their uncle / grand parents. etc. and guarantee their return back to India after the tour.
- This should be accompanied by a copy of passport / bank document of both parents to confirm signatures. If absence of the above documents a letter, to be given on a Rs. 20 stamp paper duly signed by both parents and attested by notary public to confirm signatures.
If the child is traveling with any one parent
- NOC of the other parent in support of travel is required. Where only one parent has total custody and access rights, official evidence of this must be provided.
- Father's proof of occupation in detail, 3 years I - tax papers, 6 months bank statements and proof of investments etc. to be provided.
For newly married couples traveling
- Covering letter from each individual mentioning when they got engaged and date of marriage ceremony and purpose of visit.
- The covering letter should be done on a business letterhead or as per specific categories mentioned above. NOC from the fiancee parents stating that they have no objection of her travel and that she will return to India after the tour. This should be accompanied by a copy of the passport of both parents to confirm signature.
- Marriage card / engagement photographs.
- Original marriage certificate to be legalized by home department.
For individual traveling alone
- No objection consent letter in support of visit from spouse.
- Husband's proof of occupation in detail, 3 years I - tax papers, 6 months bank statements, proof of investments etc.
For retired / senior citizens
- A copy of Provident fund, Fixed deposits, Pension statement, 6 months bank statements, income - tax returns if any, retirement letter.
- Supporting documents of person whom he / she are dependent on.
For government employees
- NOC from the concerned department mentioning the designation with leave dates, also name and designation of the person signing the sanction letter.
- Last 3 months salary slips & 3 years Form - 16 & 6 months B/S.
- It is in your interest to support your application with as much documents as possible at the time you apply for the visa.
- If the Embassy / Consulate demands additional documents, the same have to be furnished immediately.
- Schengen Biometrics does not allow any Marks, Cuts or/and Mehandi (Heena) on Fingers.
- Schengen visas all documents need to be submitted in original at Schengen VFS.
- All the above mentioned details is as per the guidelines received from consulates as on 30th November 2015.
- Any further changes in the guidelines will be communicated to you by your local office / travel agent.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We make every effort to provide you with the best services in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere at all times. We strive for your complete satisfaction and endeavor to provide a safe and secure journey without any misunderstandings between the tour escorts, company and you at any time. Please read and understand the booking conditions for your holiday, before you register yourself for any of the tours. The 'Terms and Conditions' given below, on our website, the tour registration form and any other printed material, together with 'Frequently asked questions' and 'How to book your tour' on page numbers the basis of our contract with you.
- All Airlines Reservations are confirmed as per group movement hence all passengers have to travel together. Any change in air routing will be considered as an FIT ticket. Difference in the Airfare charged as per the airlines & subjected to availability of seats
- Once air ticket is issued any change made by passenger, amendment charges will be applicable and subjected to availability of seats
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- All Registration fee of Rs.30,000/- by bank transfer / cheque/ demand draft drawn in favor of "Paras Holidays Pvt. Ltd.".
- Passengers traveling in Paris & Swiss Package group tour have to pay Rs.30,000 as booking amount and 2nd installment Rs.30,000/- with Schengen Visa documents, If Schengen Visa is denied then Rs.30,000/- booking amount will be non-refundable and balance amount will be refunded.
- In case of booking/registration is done within 45 days before departure, the full INR amount needs to be paid at the time of registration only. Booking will be auto released without any prior notice if the balance payments are not made as per above payment schedule.
- Granting of Visa is entirely at the discretion of the Embassy/Consulate and has no bearing on the above payment schedule.
- Foreign Exchange will be accepted as per RBI Guidelines in this respect.
- All documents for Visa processing need to be submitted within 5 days from the date of registration. If any client fails to submit his docs on time for visa procession so it may cause the delay of Visa/Travel and for same Paras Holidays will be not responsible.
- If the booking date is within 45 days of departure then documents need to be submitted within 48 hours of registration.
- 2 Sets of documents require for 15 days Group Tour, and 1 set of documents require for 11 Days, 8 Days and 7 Days. Rs.500 extra for the photocopy of Visa document preparation if only 01 set will be given for 2 visas.
- Cancellation charges will apply for Cancellation of tour or for non-payment of tour price as per the payment schedule provided above or for non submission of documents as per documentation deadline as stated, which will be treated as tour cancellation.
- 2nd installment Rs.30,000 should be made within a week time after booking, In case you did not pay the amount on time, Company reserves the right to cancel the tour & paid amount will be non-refundable and not adjustable.
- If Schengen Visa is denied then Rs.30,000 per person cancellation amount will be non-refundable and balance amount will be refunded.
- If After confirmation of Schengen Visa if Client cancels the tour due to any reason then entire Indian Rupees component of the tour is not refundable.
- If circumstance forces you to cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
Cancellation charges in case the tour is cancelled within:
| 30 days prior to departure
|| Complete INR amount +20% of the Euro amount
| 20 days prior to departure
|| Complete INR amount + 30% of the Euro amount
| 15 days prior to departure
|| Complete INR amount + 75% of the Euro amount
| 0-14 days prior to departure
|| Full amount will be charged
- For calculation of days, Sundays and holidays will not be calculated.
- In case of delay or refusal of Visa resulting in Cancellation/Deviation of tour immediately before original departure date, Cancellation/Re booking charges will have to be borne by passengers Granting of Visa is entirely at the discretion of Embassy/Consulate.
- In case the passengers cancel his trip during the tour, no refund is possible. The passenger has to make own arrangements for the return journey. The air tickets are issued for group travel and are non-refundable and non-endorsable.
- No refund for un-utilized service.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. which are included in package cost and client not utilized or not interested for same.
- GST 5% on the package will be charge extra. Any further increased levied by the GOVT would be charged extra.
- The cost of Euro component will be collected in Indian currency only as per the TT selling OW remittance rate of HDFC Bank only as on date/day of final payment.
- All flights, hotels, restaurants are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Itinerary can be alter/change/amend at any point of time.
- In case of group strength less than 25, passengers will be shifted to next available date.
- If any client wants to change his group date to another group date then Rs.10,000 will be a charge extra.
- Airport transfers will be provided only if passenger travel with the group.
- Package available to passengers eligible to BTQ only & is subjected to GOI/RBI approval.
- For 3 adults & 1 child without bed, 1 Triple room will be provided.
- All tours subjected to the Terms and Conditions of Paras Holidays Pvt. Ltd given on the last page of Brochure.