London Scotland Group Travel Packages 8 Nights / 9 Days
COUNTRIES: United Kingdom & Scotland.
CITIES VISITING: Manchester, Windermere, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London
Manchester City Tour.
Windermere Lake Cruise (Optional), Lake District Tour
Glasgow City Tour.
Edinburgh Castle and Edinburgh Cathedral, Loch Lomond And The Trossachs National Park, Stirling Castle & Glencoe Highland Tour
City Tour along with Madame Tussaud and London Eye. Bicester Village Shopping Outlet
• Airfare of ` 42,000 per Adult & `38,000 per Child (including YQ & other taxes) is included in the package cost. Airfare & Airport taxes are subjected to change without prior notice. Any increase beyond the said price whether airfare or YQ or taxes as levied by the airlines or GVOT would be charged extra at the time of final payment. Presently calculated as per October 2017.
• Travel Insurance for the travel period only of `700 up to age of 59 years as per the itinerary. Age of 60 yrs & above will be charged as per the premium mentioned on your travel insurance. Age of 70 yrs & above will have to give their medical reports & will be charged extra as per the premium mention on your travel insurance
• UK Visa fee (`8500)
• Accommodation at the Hotel mentioned or similar on Double or twin sharing basis
• Daily continental breakfast as per hotel menu.
• Dinners as mentioned in the itinerary
• Deluxe Coach tours, transfers, sightseeing & surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
• Manchester panoramic City Tour.
• Windermere Lake Cruise
• Lake District Tour
• Glasgow Orientation Tour
• Edinburgh Panoramic city tour covering Castle and Edinburgh Cathedral
Full Day Tour To Loch Lomond And The Trossachs National Park, Stirling Castle & Glencoe Highland Tour
• London- City Tour
• Madame Tussaud
• London Eye
• Bicester Village
• Services of Paras Holidays Tour Manager
• Driver Tips
NOTE: For all transportation including airlines only 1 piece of check-in baggage is allowed.
• Passport Charges
• 5% service tax
• Any increase in Airfare, Airport Taxes, Fuel surcharges, YQ tax, any New tax,
• Visa fee and or any other Tax as levied by GOI (presently calculated as on October 2017)
• Cost of extension of validity on your Airfare.
• Cost of any expenses of personal nature like laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges etc & also food /drinks not forming part of the group menu.
• Portages at Hotels, Airport & Sea Ports.
• The exchange rate of Euro keeps on fluctuating. Euro will be charged as per the TT selling OW remittance rate of HDFC Bank on the day/date of final payment
• Courier charges for any documentation delivery outside Delhi
Day 1 - On Board.
Day 2 To 9 - Continental breakfast
Day 2 to 8 - 07 Dinner.
ARRIVAL IN MANCHESTER
On arrival in Manchester, our representative will greet you at the 'meeting point' at the exit. After immigration and customs, you will be transferred comfortably to your hotel. Check inn at hotel. Overnight in Manchester.
CITY TOUR OF MANCHESTER – WINDERMERE (LAKE DISTRICT)
After breakfast, today enjoy panoramic city tour of Manchester, later proceed to Windermere. Windermere is the largest natural lake in England. It is a ribbon lake formed in a glacial trough after the retreat of ice at the start of the current interglacial period. It has been one of the country's most popular places for holidays. Today we will explore Lake district. See the region’s most spectacular sights, such as Borrowdale Valley, Newlands Valley, Cumbria, Ullswater, ambleside and Grasmere. A definite highlight will be the Castlerigg Stone Circle, one of the most famous stone circles in the country, where you will get picture-perfect views of the Lake District’s highest peaks. Enjoy dinner in Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at Windermere. MEALS: BREAKFAST AND DINNER
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for Windermere Cruise, enjoying a ride in the lake is one of the spectacular events one should never miss. En-route enjoy city tour of Glasgow. Later we proceed to Edinburgh, the hilly capital. Overnight at Edinburgh Windermere Cruise (Optional) MEALS: BREAKFAST AND DINNER
After Breakfast, proceed to visit Edinburgh castle and Cathedral. Enjoy City Tour of Edinburgh. Overnight at Edinburgh Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
EDINBURG- PROCEED TO FULL DAY TOUR TO LOCH LOMOND AND THE TROSSACHS NATIONAL PARK, STIRLING CASTLE & GLENCOE HIGHLAND TOUR - EDINBURGH
After breakfast, we proceed to the most awaited tour from Edinburgh. A splendid introduction to Scotland. This tour fuses the remarkable beauty of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park with the savage history of Stirling Castle. On this trip there is plenty of time to examine the unique architecture and ponder over the majestic natural and man-made wonders. You will then stop at the breath-taking Glen Coe, one of the most beautiful sites in all of Scotland. Your tour will end back in Edinburgh. Overnight at Edinburgh MEALS: BREAKFAST AND DINNER
EDINBURGH – LONDON
After breakfast, check out from Hotel and proceed to London. Upon arrival you will be dropped at Oxford Street. Enjoy some leisure time at Oxford Street and then reunite at a pre-appointed time and place as informed by your Tour Manager. Overnight at London. MEALS: BREAKFAST AND DINNER
LONDON CITY TOUR-MADAME TUSSAUDS-LONDON EYE
Post Breakfast, Live history through a guided panoramic city tour of London. Get acquainted with some of London's iconic landmarks like the Tower Bridge and the River Thames. Continue your tour to Hyde Park, Big Ben, Westminster Palace, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, London Eye the famous Piccadilly Circus, and Nelson’s Column at Trafalgar Square, followed by the majesty of Buckingham Palace - which is the Queen's official residence. Enjoy the Changing of the Guards (on days when this takes place). Next, get thrilled as you ride the London Eye, the world's fourth tallest ferris wheel and during the gradual 30-minute flight enjoy views of London. Also visit Madame Tussaud in London. Spend some quality time with remarkable wax replicas of Her Majesty the Queen, Victoria and David Beckham or take a selfie with a Salman khan and many other Bollywood celebs, after that proceed to visit London eye. Experience one of London’s must-see attractions London Eye. Overnight at London. MEALS: BREAKFAST AND DINNER
LONDON- BICESTER VILLAGE SHOPPING OUTLET
After breakfast, enjoy shopping at Bicester Village. Enjoy Shopping at this luxury destination, a home to more than 160 boutiques of world-famous brands, each offering exceptional value with savings of up to 60% on the recommended retail price all year round. Evening proceed to London (you can also spend some time at Oxford street for shopping). MEALS: BREAKFAST & DINNER
After breakfast, Check out from Hotel. Today you can spend some time at Westfield Mall which is one of the biggest malls in London and Europe. (On your own) Later proceed to the airport for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday. MEALS: BREAKFAST
| Day 1
|| 1 Nights
| Day 2
|| 1 Nights
| Day 3,4,5
|| 3 Night
| Day 6,7,8
|| 3 Night
| Day 9
|| Return back to India
Distance & Temprature
|| 130 Km
|| 239 Km
|| 75 Km
|| 650 Km
Date & Price
|| Adult Twin/Triple
|| Child with Bed
(under 12 yrs)
| Child without Bed ( Extra )
| Ex. Delhi
||55000+GBP 857= 1,26,988 Rs
||52,000+GBP 750= 1,15,000 Rs.
||Rs. 52,000+GBP 538= 97,192 Rs.
|| Rs. 52,000
|| GBP 440
| Ex. Mumbai / Chennai / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Jaipur
|| Rs. 61,000 + GBP 857
|| Rs. 58,000 + GBP 750
|| Rs. 58,000 + GBP 538
|| Rs. 58,000
|| GBP 500
| Ex. London
|| GBP 957
|| GBP 805
|| GBP 638
|| GBP 410
|| GBP 500
* The cost of GBP component will be collected in Indian currency only as per the TT selling OW remittance rate of HDFC Bank only as on date/day of final payment
* Group Tour is subject to a minimum participation of 20 Adults.
Departure Dates (2018)
|| Date of Departure
VISA REQUIRED FOR THIS TOUR
UK : Multiple Entries
- Usual processing time for U. K. visa is approx 15 working days. Visa delays or rejection is totally dependent upon Embassy discretion & we are not held responsible for the same.
- In case you book the tour less than 30 days from the departure & 1st Installment charged would be complete INR component of the package cost.
Changes in UK Visa Application Process:
With effect from 2nd November 2015, Indian citizens requesting a short term Schengen visa will have to appear in person at the respective VFS visa applications centre in order to provide biometric data (fingerprints and photographs). For subsequent applications within next 5 years the Biometric data will be copied from the previous visa application included in the VIS.
Note:- UK Visa are Biometric Visa.
UK Visa Biometric
Address: VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.,
Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Mezzanine Level,
Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi- 110001.
- Passport should be Valid for 6 - 9 months from the date of travel Sufficient blank pages.
- Old passport (if any) to be attached along with the new passport.
Note: Passport issued prior to Year 2007 are not accepted by Schengen Consulates.
- Covering letter on a personal/business letter-head (as applicable) or on a plain A4 size paper introducing himself / family and giving a clear description of his occupation / brief description of his business, complete contact details and the purpose of visit.
- Hand written letter is not acceptable by consulate - it must be typed.
- Last 3 years Income Returns / Form 16.
- Original bank statements / Passbooks updated for the past 6 months. Mentioning the valid telephones nos. and address of the bank is mandatory.
- A copy of fixed deposits, PPF account details, investments, share certificates (Demat account), record of ownership of property assets / flat deed. (If Embassy / Consultate demand these documents in ORIGINAL, the same must be provided). In case any of these documents are not in English they should be accompanied by a notarized translation. All the documents must be clear and legible.
- 4 Matt Finish & 2 Glossy finish recent colour photographs.
- 35mm x 45mm white background only with contrasting clothes.
- Matt Finish in case of Swiss consulate.
- Face should cover 80% area of photograph without glasses with front profile
Additional requirements for specific categories refer below
- If Director in a company:- Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- If Partnership co:- Partnership deed copy showing his name or if he is newly appointed then showing the same.
- If Proprietor - Shops establishment & sales tax registration/letter from banker.
- If Self Employed Proof of occupation e.g. working for L.I.C, freelancing etc. or some valid document showing proof of ownership.
- Last 3 years I-tax returns (saral-2d) challans of the individual.
- Original Leave letter from the employer mentioning the designation with leave dates and signed by a managerial cadre.
- Last 3 months salary slips & 3 Years Form-16 & 6 Months B/S.
- For Students / Children traveling with parents
- Proof of ID card / school calendar & Holiday list.
- Confirmation from the school / college of their leave sanction or reason for taking time off during the academic semester.
For students/ children traveling without parents
- Written consent, no objection letter from both parents in support of travel providing the details with whom the child is traveling and the purpose of visit.
- Parents proof of occupation required in details with 3 years I - tax papers and 6 months bank statements.
- Notorised affidavit on Rs. 200 stamp paper duly signed by both parents stating that they have no objection to their minor child below 18 years traveling with their uncle / grand parents. etc. and guarantee their return back to India after the tour.
- This should be accompanied by a copy of passport / bank document of both parents to confirm signatures. If absence of the above documents a letter, to be given on a Rs. 20 stamp paper duly signed by both parents and attested by notary public to confirm signatures.
If the child is traveling with any one parent
- NOC of the other parent in support of travel is required. Where only one parent has total custody and access rights, official evidence of this must be provided.
- Father's proof of occupation in detail, 3 years I - tax papers, 6 months bank statements and proof of investments etc. to be provided.
For newly married couples traveling
- Covering letter from each individual mentioning when they got engaged and date of marriage ceremony and purpose of visit.
- The covering letter should be done on a business letterhead or as per specific categories mentioned above. NOC from the fiancee parents stating that they have no objection of her travel and that she will return to India after the tour. This should be accompanied by a copy of the passport of both parents to confirm signature.
- Marriage card / engagement photographs.
- Original marriage certificate to be legalized by home department.
For individual traveling alone
- No objection consent letter in support of visit from spouse.
- Husband's proof of occupation in detail, 3 years I - tax papers, 6 months bank statements, proof of investments etc.
For retired / senior citizens
- A copy of Provident fund, Fixed deposits, Pension statement, 6 months bank statements, income - tax returns if any, retirement letter.
- Supporting documents of person whom he / she are dependent on.
For government employees
- NOC from the concerned department mentioning the designation with leave dates, also name and designation of the person signing the sanction letter.
- Last 3 months salary slips & 3 years Form - 16 & 6 months B/S.
- It is in your interest to support your application with as much documents as possible at the time you apply for the visa.
- If the Embassy / Consulate demands additional documents, the same have to be furnished immediately.
- UK Biometrics does not allow any Marks, Cuts or/and Mehandi (Heena) on Fingers.
- UK visas all documents need to be submitted in original at UK VFS.
- All the above mentioned details is as per the guidelines received from consulates as on 30th November 2015.
- Any further changes in the guidelines will be communicated to you by your local office / travel agent.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We make every effort to provide you with the best services in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere at all times. We strive for your complete satisfaction and endeavor to provide a safe and secure journey without any misunderstandings between the tour escorts, company and you at any time. Please read and understand the booking conditions for your holiday, before you register yourself for any of the tours. The 'Terms and Conditions' given below, on our website, the tour registration form and any other printed material, together with 'Frequently asked questions' and 'How to book your tour' on page numbers the basis of our contract with you.
- All Airlines Reservations are confirmed as per group movement hence all passengers have to travel together. Any change in air routing will be considered as an FIT ticket. Difference in the Airfare charged as per the airlines & subjected to availability of seats
- Once air ticket is issued any change made by passenger, amendment charges will be applicable and subjected to availability of seats
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- All Registration fee of Rs.30,000/- by bank transfer / cheque/ demand draft drawn in favor of “Paras Holidays Pvt. Ltd.”.
- Passengers traveling in London Scotland Package group tour have to pay Rs.30,000 as booking amount and 2nd installment Rs.30,000/- with UK Visa documents, If UK Visa is denied then Rs.30,000/- booking amount will be non-refundable and balance amount will be refunded only.
- In case of booking/registration is done within 45 days before departure, the full INR amount needs to be paid at the time of registration only. Booking will be auto released without any prior notice if the balance payments are not made as per above payment schedule.
- Granting of Visa is entirely at the discretion of the Embassy/Consulate and has no bearing on the above payment schedule.
- Foreign Exchange will be accepted as per RBI Guidelines in this respect.
- All documents for Visa processing need to be submitted within 5 days from the date of registration. If any client fails to submit his docs on time for visa procession so it may cause the delay of Visa/Travel and for same Paras Holidays will be not responsible.
- If the booking date is within 45 days of departure then documents need to be submitted within 48 hours of registration.
- 2 Sets of documents require for 15 days Group Tour, and 1 set of documents require for 11 Days, 8 Days and 7 Days. Rs.500 extra for the photocopy of Visa document preparation if only 01 set will be given for 2 visas.
- Cancellation charges will apply for Cancellation of tour or for non-payment of tour price as per the payment schedule provided above or for non submission of documents as per documentation deadline as stated, which will be treated as tour cancellation.
- 2nd installment Rs.30,000 should be made within a week time after booking, In case you did not pay the amount on time, Company reserves the right to cancel the tour & paid amount will be non-refundable and not adjustable.
- If UK Visa is denied then Rs.30,000 per person cancellation amount will be non-refundable and balance amount will be refunded.
- If After confirmation of UK Visa if Client cancels the tour due to any reason then entire Indian Rupees component of the tour is not refundable and we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
- If circumstance forces you to cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
Cancellation charges in case the tour is cancelled within:
|30 days prior to departure
||Complete INR amount +20% of the Euro amount
|20 days prior to departure
||Complete INR amount + 30% of the Euro amount
|15 days prior to departure
||Complete INR amount + 75% of the Euro amount
|0-14 days prior to departure
||Full amount will be charged
- For calculation of days, Sundays and holidays will not be calculated.
- In case of delay or refusal of Visa resulting in Cancellation/Deviation of tour immediately before original departure date, Cancellation/Re booking charges will have to be borne by passengers Granting of Visa is entirely at the discretion of Embassy/Consulate.
- In case the passengers cancel his trip during the tour, no refund is possible. The passenger has to make own arrangements for the return journey. The air tickets are issued for group travel and are non-refundable and non-endorsable.
- No refund for un-utilized service.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. which are included in package cost and client not utilized or not interested for same.
- GST 5% on the package will be charge extra. Any further increased levied by the GOVT would be charged extra.
- The cost of GBP component will be collected in Indian currency only as per the TT selling OW remittance rate of HDFC Bank only as on date/day of final payment.
- All flights, hotels, restaurants are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Itinerary can be alter/change/amend at any point of time.
- In case of group strength less than 25, passengers will be shifted to next available date.
- If any client wants to change his group date to another group date then Rs.10,000 will be a charge extra.
- Airport transfers will be provided only if passenger travel with the group.
- Package available to passengers eligible to BTQ only & is subjected to GOI/RBI approval.
- For 3 adults & 1 child without bed, 1 Triple room will be provided.
- All tours subjected to the Terms and Conditions of Paras Holidays Pvt. Ltd given on the last page of Brochure.