Eastern Europe Group Tour Package
COUNTRIES: Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republic.
CITIES VISITING: Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna, Brno, Cesky Krumlov & Karlovy Vary Prague.
Budapest: City tour of Pest which includes Gresham Palace, St. Stephen's Basilica, Heroes' Square, orientation tour of Buda.
Bratislava: St. Michael’s, St. Martin’s Church, Grassalkovich Palace, Archiepiscopal Palace.
Vienna: Schonbrunn Palace (No Entry) and City Tour.
Brno: Orientation Tour.
Prague: Karlovy Vary Tour, Royal Palace, Charles Bridge, the Old Town Square and Astronomical Clock.
Cesky Krumlov: Cesky Krumlov Castle (No Entry) & city tour.
- Airfare of ₹ 42,000 per Adult & ₹ 36,000 per Child (including YQ & other taxes) is included in the package cost. Airfare & Airport taxes are subjected to change without prior notice. Any increase beyond the said price whether airfare or YQ or taxes as levied by the airlines or GOVT would be charged extra at the time of final payment. Presently calculated as per October 2018.
- Travel Insurance for the travel period only of ₹ 700 up to age of 59 years as per the itinerary. Age of 60 years & above will be charged as per the premium mentioned on your travel insurance. Age of 70 years & above will have to give their medical reports & will be charged extra as per the premium mention on your travel insurance.
- Schengen Visa fee (₹ 6200).
- Accommodation at the Hotel mentioned or similar on twin sharing basis.
- Daily continental breakfast as per hotel menu.
- Hot Dinners as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Deluxe Coach tours, transfers, sightseeing & surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Budapest City tour of Budapest which includes Gresham Palace, St. Stephen's Basilica, Heroes' Square, orientation tour of Buda.
- Bratislava panaromic city tour covering St. Michael’s, St. Martin’s Church, Grassal kovich Palace, Archiepiscopal Palace.
- Vienna panaromic city tour covering Schonbrunn Palace etc.
- Brno Orientation Tour.
- Prague Karlovy Vary Tour, Royal Palace, Charles Bridge, the Old Town Square and Astronomical Clock.
- Cesky Krumlov Castle.
- Services of Paras Holidays Tour Manager.
- Driver Tips.
- Passport Charges.
- GST 5%.
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport Taxes, Fuel surcharges, YQ tax, any New tax, Visa fee and or any other Tax as levied by GOI (presently calculated as on October 2018).
- Cost of extension of validity on your Airfare.
- Cost of any expenses of personal nature like laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges etc& also food /drinks not forming part of the group menu.
- Portages at Hotels, Airport & Sea Ports.
- The exchange rate of Euro keeps on fluctuating. Euro will be charged as per the TT selling Outward remittance rate of HDFC Bank on the day/date of final payment.
- Courier charges for any documentation delivery inside or outside of Delhi.
Day 1 & 8 - On Board.
Day 2 to 8 - Continental Breakfast.
Day 2 to 7 - 06 Indian Dinner.
ARRIVAL IN BUDAPEST
Journey starts! Today you are off on your exciting Eastern Europe tour, as you board your flight. On arrival, you will be greeted by your Tour Manager outside the baggage hall and drive to your hotel and check-in. Evening proceeds to Vasi Street for shopping. Later enjoy dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
BUDAPEST CITY TOUR
After breakfast, you would set out for a city tour of Pest, Gresham Palace (exterior), St. Stephen's Basilica (exterior) and The route to Heroes' Square followed by the city tour of Budapest. Later in the evening, you would be taken for an Indian dinner and then dropped off to the hotel. For those who wish to spend the night dancing and clubbing until dawn, or who yearn for cultural entertainment, could head out to experience the nightlife in Budapest. Please note that if you wish to go out after dinner, you would be required to arrange your transport from and back to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
BUDAPEST - BRATISLAVA - VIENNA
After Breakfast, check out from Hotel. Today we continue our journey to Bratislava, capital of Slovakia, and explore the panoramic city tour. Marvel at the medieval towers and fortifications, of which St. Michael’s Gate is the oldest, the medieval Town Hall, gothic ST. MARTIN’S CHURCH (exterior), and many palaces, like Grassalkovich Palace (exterior), built around 1760 and now residence of the Slovak president, and Archiepiscopal Palace(exterior), now seat of the Slovak government. (If time permits) Then, continue your drive to Vienna, enoute we will stopover at Parndorf shopping mall where you can get souvenirs for your relatives. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
VIENNA CITY TOUR AND SCHONBRUNN PALACE (OPTIONAL)
After breakfast, start your city tour. You will be taken on a panoramic city tour of Vienna, which will inspire you by its charm and astonish you by the splendorous buildings of a time that is in a way still present. Commence with a photo stop to the Schonbrunn Palace (exterior) a UNESCO world cultural heritage site. Proceed to Kartner Strasst/ Franez Joseph Strasst. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
VIENNA - BRNO - PRAGUE
After breakfast, check out from Hotel and proceed to Brno. Enjoy the orientation tour of Brno. Later proceed to Prague. Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
PRAGUE - CESKY KRUMLOV - PRAGUE
Breakfast at hotel, drive to cesky krumlov, Ceský Krumlov is a small town in southern Bohemia in the Czech Republic. It has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, mainly for its fine architecture in gothic, renaissance, and baroque style, constructed during the 13th through the 17th centuries. After some leisure time, continue your drive to Prague where on arrival, you will be checked in to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
PRAGUE CITY TOUR - KARLOVY VARY - PRAGUE
After breakfast, we start with the half day tour of Karlovy Vary Tour. Later explore Prague, the city where you can’t stop admiring the grandeur of the Royal Palace that used to be the seat of the Bohemian princes. Get acquainted with Prague's major sights like the picturesque Charles Bridge and the Old Town Square. Continuing in the Old town, finish your tour at the square with the famous Astronomical Clock. Later transfers to Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
RETURN BACK TO COUNTRY
After breakfast, driver will pick you up from hotel and drop off at airport. Return back with wonderful memories.
| Day 1, 2
|| 2 nights
| Day 3, 4
|| 2 nights
| Day 5, 6, 7
|| 3 nights
| Day 8
|| Return back to India
Distance & Temprature
|| 202 KM
|| 79 KM
|| 134 KM
|| 205 KM
|| Cesky krumlov
|| 170 KM
|| karlovy vary
|| 149 KM
|| Return Back to India
Date & Price
|| Adult Twin/Triple
|| Child with Bed
( under 12 yrs )
| Child without Bed ( Extra )
|| Single Supplement
| Ex. Delhi
|| ₹ 38,000 + Euro 925
|| ₹ 32,000 + Euro 872
|| ₹ 32,000 + Euro 713
|| ₹ 52,000
|| Euro 480
| Ex. Mumbai / Chennai / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Jaipur
|| ₹ 44,000 + Euro 925
|| ₹ 38,000 + Euro 872
|| ₹ 38,000 + Euro 713
|| ₹ 52,000
|| Euro 480
| Ex. Budapest
|| Euro 1025
|| Euro 972
|| Euro 813
|| Euro 410
|| Euro 480
* The cost of Euro component will be collected in Indian currency only as per the TT selling OW remittance rate of HDFC Bank as on date/day of final payment.
* Group Tour is subject to a minimum participation of 25 Adults.
Departure Dates (2019)
|| Date of Departure
|| 6, 20
|| 11, 25
VISA REQUIRED FOR THIS TOUR
Schengen: Multiple Entry
- Usual processing time for Schengen visa is 10 working days.
- Delays or rejection of visa totally depends on the Embassy and Paras will not be held responsible for any such inconvenience.
- In case you book the tour less than 30 days from the departure, the Schengen visa will be applied first & 1st installment charges will be your complete INR component of the package cost.
Changes in Schengen Visa Application Process:
With effect from 2nd November 2015, Indian citizens requesting a short term Schengen visa will have to appear in person at the respective VFS visa applications centre in order to provide biometric data (fingerprints and photographs). For subsequent applications within next 5 years the Biometric data will be copied from the previous visa application included in the VIS.
Note:- Schengen Visa are Biometric Visa.
SCHENGEN Visa Biometric
Address: VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.,
Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Mezzanine Level,
Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi- 110001.
- Passport should be Valid for 6 - 9 months from the date of travel Sufficient blank pages.
- Old passport (if any) to be attached along with the new passport.
Note: Passport issued prior to Year 2007 are not accepted by Schengen Consulates.
- Covering letter on a personal/business letter-head (as applicable) or on a plain A4 size paper introducing himself / family and giving a clear description of his occupation / brief description of his business, complete contact details and the purpose of visit.
- Hand written letter is not acceptable by consulate - it must be typed.
- Last 3 years Income Returns / Form 16.
- Original bank statements / Passbooks updated for the past 6 months. Mentioning the valid telephones nos. and address of the bank is mandatory.
- A copy of fixed deposits, PPF account details, investments, share certificates (Demat account), record of ownership of property assets / flat deed. (If Embassy / Consultate demand these documents in ORIGINAL, the same must be provided). In case any of these documents are not in English they should be accompanied by a notarized translation. All the documents must be clear and legible.
- 4 Matt Finish & 2 Glossy finish recent colour photographs.
- 35mm x 45mm white background only with contrasting clothes.
- Matt Finish in case of Swiss consulate.
- Face should cover 80% area of photograph without glasses with front profile
Additional requirements for specific categories refer below
- If Director in a company:- Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- If Partnership co:- Partnership deed copy showing his name or if he is newly appointed then showing the same.
- If Proprietor - Shops establishment & sales tax registration/letter from banker.
- If Self Employed Proof of occupation e.g. working for L.I.C, freelancing etc. or some valid document showing proof of ownership.
- Last 3 years I-tax returns (saral-2d) challans of the individual.
- Original Leave letter from the employer mentioning the designation with leave dates and signed by a managerial cadre.
- Last 3 months salary slips & 3 Years Form-16 & 6 Months B/S.
- For Students / Children traveling with parents
- Proof of ID card / school calendar & Holiday list.
- Confirmation from the school / college of their leave sanction or reason for taking time off during the academic semester.
For students/ children traveling without parents
- Written consent, no objection letter from both parents in support of travel providing the details with whom the child is traveling and the purpose of visit.
- Parents proof of occupation required in details with 3 years I - tax papers and 6 months bank statements.
- Notorised affidavit on Rs. 200 stamp paper duly signed by both parents stating that they have no objection to their minor child below 18 years traveling with their uncle / grand parents. etc. and guarantee their return back to India after the tour.
- This should be accompanied by a copy of passport / bank document of both parents to confirm signatures. If absence of the above documents a letter, to be given on a Rs. 20 stamp paper duly signed by both parents and attested by notary public to confirm signatures.
If the child is traveling with any one parent
- NOC of the other parent in support of travel is required. Where only one parent has total custody and access rights, official evidence of this must be provided.
- Father's proof of occupation in detail, 3 years I - tax papers, 6 months bank statements and proof of investments etc. to be provided.
For newly married couples traveling
- Covering letter from each individual mentioning when they got engaged and date of marriage ceremony and purpose of visit.
- The covering letter should be done on a business letterhead or as per specific categories mentioned above. NOC from the fiancee parents stating that they have no objection of her travel and that she will return to India after the tour. This should be accompanied by a copy of the passport of both parents to confirm signature.
- Marriage card / engagement photographs.
- Original marriage certificate to be legalized by home department.
For individual traveling alone
- No objection consent letter in support of visit from spouse.
- Husband's proof of occupation in detail, 3 years I - tax papers, 6 months bank statements, proof of investments etc.
For retired / senior citizens
- A copy of Provident fund, Fixed deposits, Pension statement, 6 months bank statements, income - tax returns if any, retirement letter.
- Supporting documents of person whom he / she are dependent on.
For government employees
- NOC from the concerned department mentioning the designation with leave dates, also name and designation of the person signing the sanction letter.
- Last 3 months salary slips & 3 years Form - 16 & 6 months B/S.
- It is in your interest to support your application with as much documents as possible at the time you apply for the visa.
- If the Embassy / Consulate demands additional documents, the same have to be furnished immediately.
- Schengen Biometrics does not allow any Marks, Cuts or/and Mehandi (Heena) on Fingers.
- Schengen visas all documents need to be submitted in original at Schengen VFS.
- All the above mentioned details is as per the guidelines received from consulates as on 30th November 2015.
- Any further changes in the guidelines will be communicated to you by your local office / travel agent.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We make every effort to provide you with the best services in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere at all times. We strive for your complete satisfaction and endeavor to provide a safe and secure journey without any misunderstandings between the tour escorts, company and you at any time. Please read and understand the booking conditions for your holiday, before you register yourself for any of the tours. The 'Terms and Conditions' given below, on our website, the tour registration form and any other printed material, together with 'Frequently asked questions' and 'How to book your tour' on page numbers the basis of our contract with you.
FLIGHT:- If reduce flight, the reduction Amount will be ₹ 35,000/- per person for adult and ₹ 32,000/- per child will be reduced from package cost.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- It is mandatory to pay complete 1st installment as a registration amount of ₹ 30,000 per person in favor of “Paras Holidays Pvt. Ltd” The registration paid amount is non-refundable and non-adjustable amount.
- It is mandatory to pay ₹ 30,000/- as a 2ND installment amount before apply of Schengen visa with Schengen visa documents.
- It is mandatory to pay complete ₹ 60,000 /- per person before apply of Schengen Visa.
- If the booking is accepted 30 days prior to departure, you shall make ₹ 60,000 per person at the time of booking.
- Before the application of the Schengen visa, it is mandatory to pay ₹ 60,000 per person, if for any reason you do not pay the full amount of the payment, and for this reason if there is a delay in applying your visa on time or visa is not applied. Paras Holidays will not be responsible for this.
- Your complete paid amount is interest-free so in case company refunds any amount that would be interest-free and will be refund.
- ₹ 10, 000/- will be charged extra if any clients changed/transfer his group date due to any reason.
- The exchange rate of EURO keeps on fluctuating. Presently calculated at 1 EURO = 80 Any increase would be charged extra. EURO will be charged in INR ONLY as per the TT selling OW rate of HDFC Bank on the day/date of final payment. For exact roe, please refer to the link:- https://www.hdfcbank.com/assets/pdf/forex_rates/rates.pdf.
- If final payment is made less than 5 days prior to departure, the cheque will be not accepted, Only Demand Draft/ Bank Transfers will be acceptable.
IF VISA REJECT / DELAY
- Before the application of the Schengen visa, it is mandatory to pay ₹ 60,000 per person, if for any reason you do not pay the full amount of the payment and for this reason if there is a delay in applying your visa on time or visa is not applied. Paras Holidays will not be responsible for this.
- If visa application is delaying for any reason to deposit the visa required documents and for this reason if you have to postpone your visit on the next group date, then the transfer fee of ₹ 10,000 per person will be applicable or if you canceled, paid amount will be non-refundable and non-adjustable.
- If Schengen Visa is denied before 30 days of tour then ₹ 30,000 booking amount per person will be not-refunded and not adjustable as cancellation charges, and balance amount will be refund only.
- Before 20 days of departure if Schengen visa get rejected complete paid amount ₹ 60,000 will not refundable or not adjustable AND ALL CANCELLATIONS WILL BE BORNE BY ONLY PASSENGER.
- Within 20 days of group departure if Visa denied then paras Holidays will be not responsible for same and complete paid INR amount ₹ 60,000 per person will not refundable or not adjustable and we are constrained to levy the cancellation charges as per the mention in Terms & Conditions.
- In Group package cost group airfare is included which is pre-paid amount to the respective airline so If client not take group air ticket from Paras Holidays with group package then airfare only ₹ 35,000 per Adult and ₹ 32,000 per child will be reduced from package cost.
- If you take an extension, Group fare will not be applicable and air ticket will be issued on FIT/Individual basis. The difference in the airfare & Airport taxes will charged extra as per the airline & subjected to availability of seats and airport transfers will be provided only if the pax is travelling with the group airline.
- If any client is taking another airline as per his convenience and arriving/ departing separately, will have to arrange their transfers on their own at their own cost.
- It is mandatory to issue the group air ticket before 1 week of group departure from Respective airline, so due to any reason, if any client's visa is late coming then airfare and airline will depend upon the availability, Paras Holidays will not be responsible for any changes of airline/airfare difference or pick & drop transfers.
- The air tickets are issued for group travel and are non-refundable and non-endorsable.
- All documents for Visa processing need to submitted within 5 days from the date of registration. If any client fails to give his docs on time for the visa processing so it may cause delay of Visa/Travel and for same Paras Holidays will not be responsible.
- If the booking date is within 45 days of departure then documents need to be submitted within 48 hours of registration.
- If visa application is delaying for any reason to deposit the visa required documents and for this reason if you have to postpone your visit on the next group date, then the transfer fee of ₹ 10,000 per person will be applicable or if canceled, paid amount will be non-refundable and non-adjustable.
- NO VERBAL COMMITMENTS WOULD BE ENTERTAIN BY SALES PERSON ONLY WRITTEN CONDITIONS AND COMMITMENTS ON BOOKING FORM ONLY WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM SALES PERSON ONLY.
- OVER WRITING ON BOOKING FORM BY PASSENGER WILL BE NOT ACCEPTED.
- We are not responsible for any visa rejection or delays.
- Schengen visa extension is not our guarantee. Visa granted will be completely at the discretion of the respective Embassy.
- If Client will collect passports by himself/herself by VFS/Respective Embassy then Paras Holidays will be not responsible for any kind of Visa error in passport.
- On the time of issuing the air tickets we update the meal request as per your preference in case due to any reason if airline unable to provide your preferred meal, then Paras holidays will not be responsible.
- As per EU hotel regulations, there will be continental breakfast available not specific Jain/ veg food, we can request to hotel as per your meal preference but not confirm for same.
- Packed lunch can be cold and it will be served at neat and clean without sitting arrangement gas station compound, Auto grills, parks, and parking etc. Packed lunch is not allowed to eat in coach or restaurant.
- Dinner time will be 7 pm to 7.30 pm.
BEFORE TRAVEL CHECK:
- Before your travel kindly check your Visa carefully i.e. Visa Validity as per your travel date, Stay Duration, Photo on Visa, and Name and Travel date also on your air ticket. Once after the handover of your complete file with all documents i.e. Air Ticket, Schengen Visa. Paras Holidays will not be responsible for any error.
- It is entirely your responsibility to check the hotel list/ Tickets/ Visas/ Insurance policies carefully and to let the company know immediately in the event of any error.
- No refund for any un-utilized services.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. which are included in package cost and client not utilized or not interested for same.
- We are only service Provider.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- All flights, hotels, restaurants are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Company reserves the right to alter/change/amend at any point of time in itinerary.
- As hotels/ Flights/ itinerary/ Route are subject to change without notice, no compensation will be paid for changes.
- In the event that a passenger/joining passenger misses out any part of the sightseeing/optional tour or any such tour due to delay on his part OR during local or national holidays he will not be entitled to claim refund for the same.
- We are operating Europe Group Tours. In case of group strength less than 25, passengers then company reserves the right to shifted the group to next available date.
- Airport transfers will be provided only if passenger travel with the group.
- For 3 adults & 1 child without bed, 1 Triple room will be provided.
- Optional Excursions are subject to a minimum participation of 20 Adults.
- In case once after confirm of Europe Group booking client cancels his tour, due to incomplete visa documents then ₹ 10,000 per person service charges will be charged and balance amount will not refund it can be used only to opt other services from Paras Holidays.
- In case due to any reason passenger cancels his trip during the tour, then any amount will not refund and passenger has to make own arrangements for the return journey.
- If after Visa(Schengen) confirmation you cancel the tour due to any reason then complete paid INR amount will be not refund and we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges.
- If any circumstances forces you to cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing and paid amount will be not refund or not adjustable and and we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges.
Cancellation charges in case the tour is cancelled within:
| 30 days prior to departure
|| Complete INR amount +20% of the Euro amount
| 20 days prior to departure
|| Complete INR amount + 30% of the Euro amount
| 15 days prior to departure
|| Complete INR amount + 75% of the Euro amount
| 0-14 days prior to departure
|| Full amount will be charged