Amsterdam Paris Switzerland Group Tour Package
COUNTRIES: Netherland, Belgium, France, Switzerland.
CITIES VISITING: Amsterdam, Brussels, Hague, Paris, Titisee, Zurich, Vaduz, Lucerne.
Amsterdam: Panaromic City Tour.
Hague: Madurodam, The Hague Beach.
Paris: Panoramic City tour covering Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero, The Louvre (outside), Concorde Square, The Opera Garnier, Champs Elysees. Eiffel Tower (2nd Level), Disneyland, River Seine Cruise & Lido show with a glass of Champagne (optional).
Lucerne: Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge/Kappelbrucke.
Interlaken: Optional - Jungfraujoch Train, Cogwheel train, Sphinx Terrace, Ice Palace, Plateau.
Engelberg: Mount Titlis, Rotair, Ice Palace, Ice Flyer, Cliff Walk.
Hindi/English speaking Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- Travel Insurance for the travel period only of ₹ 700 up to age of 59 years as per the itinerary. Age of 60 years & above will be charged as per the premium mentioned on your travel insurance. Age of 70 years & above will have to give their medical reports & will be charged extra as per the premium mention on your travel insurance.
- Schengen Visa fee (₹ 6200).
- Accommodation at the Hotel mentioned or similar on Double / twin sharing basis.
- Daily continental breakfast as per hotel menu.
- Indian Packed and Sitting lunches & hot Dinners as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Deluxe Coach tours, transfers, sightseeing & surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Madurodam , Hague beaches & city tour in Amsterdam.
- City tour of Brussels covering Manneken Pis & Grand Palace.
- Paris panoramic city tour covering Champs Elysees, Arch de Triomphe, cathedral, Concorde square, Opera Garnier.
- Eiffel Tower - 2nd Level.
- River Seine Cruise.
- Disneyland 1 day 1 Park ticket.
- Panaromic tour of Black forest.
- Mt.Titlis with Rotair revolving cable car, Snow Tube & Glacier parks.
- Lucerne City tour covering chapel bridge, Lions monument.
- Services of Paras Holidays Tour Manager.
- Driver Tips.
- Passport Charges.
- No meal on Day 1 as per itinerary.
- Lido show with a glass of Champagne.
- Jungfraujoch with Lunch.
- GST 5%.
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport Taxes, Fuel surcharges, YQ tax, any New tax, Visa fee and or any other Tax as levied by GOI (presently calculated as on October 2018).
- Cost of extension of validity on your Airfare.
- Cost of any expenses of personal nature like laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges etc& also food /drinks not forming part of the group menu.
- Cost of extension of validity on your Airfare.
- Portages at Hotels, Airport & Sea Ports.
- Transfers will be provided only if pax is travelling with the group airline.
- The exchange rate of Euro keeps on fluctuating. Euro will be charged as per the TT selling Outward remittance rate of HDFC Bank on the day/date of final payment.
- Courier charges for any documentation delivery inside or outside of Delhi.
BREAKFAST - All continental as per hotel menu.
LUNCH - 06 Indian Lunches (02 Packed + 04 Sitting).
DINNER - 07 Indian Dinner.
Today arrival Amsterdam & proceed for immigration for clearance. Rest of the day free at leisure.
Meals: On Board
AMSTERDAM CITY TOUR - WOODEN SHOE FACTORY - DAM SQUARE - AMSTERDAM CANAL
After Continental Breakfast drive to visit Madurodam – Holland in miniature, replicated in minute detail on a 1:25 scale. Later we visit a cheese farm and a wooden shoe factory. See a demonstration of how cheese is made and wooden shoes are carved out of wooden blocks. You also have a chance to savour some cheese. Later enjoy lunch at an Indian restaurant visit the famous Dam Square – the real heart of Amsterdam, where the royal Palace the Nieuwe Kerk and the War Memorial overlooks this vast and bustling open space. Next board your glass-topped boat for an exciting canal cruise. After a dinner at Indian restaurant, Proceed to your hotel.
Meals: Continental breakfast, Indian Lunch & Indian Dinner
AMSTERDAM - BRUSSELS (BELGUIM) - PARIS (FRANCE)
After breakfast, drive to Brussels & enjoy orientation tour of Brussels which entails visiting the Grand Palace and the statue of MannekenPis. You could try and shop for some vegetarian eggless chocolates. Later drive onwards to reach Paris. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Meals: Continental breakfast, Indian Lunch & Indian Dinner
PARIS CITY TOUR - EIFFEL TOWER - RIVER SEINE CRUISE (FRANCE)
After breakfast, we head straight to the city and enjoy a panoramic city tour of Paris. This tour will take you around all the main monuments of Paris like the Louvre Museum & Glass Pyramid, the prestigious Opera Garnier. This tour would not be complete without a ride down the Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Concorde Square and Invalids and up to the Arc de Triomphe.
After lunch proceed to the Eiffel Tower; we will take you to the 2nd Level of Eiffel Tower from where a bird’s eye view will leave you breathless. The sights of Paris from the Eiffel Tower is really marvellous & worth capturing in the camera. At a height of 115 meters, you will glimpse at the main sites. Enjoy cruise on River Seine. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Meals: Continental Breakfast, Indian Lunch & Indian Dinner
PARIS - DISNEYLAND - LIDO SHOW (OPTIONAL) PARIS
Today enjoy fun filled day at Disneyland. Your ticket entitles you to get unlimited access coasters, incredible 3D shows like “Honey, I shrunk the kids etc..
Optional: Evening spend quality time at the Lido show which includes complimentary glass of Champagne. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Meals: Continental Breakfast & Indian Dinner
PARIS - ZURICH VIA Black Forest (SWITZERLAND)
Post breakfast drive from Paris to Switzerland. Enroute visit Black Forest. The alpine nest of the Cuckoo Clock situated in the unique Hollental (Hell's Valley), directly at the mouth of the Ravennaschult (Ravenna Glen). The Cuckoo clock is said to have originated between 1740 and 1750 and has remained more or less unchanged in its unique design. A visit here is a memorable experience. Later proceed to Zurich. Please note, You will get packed dinner. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Meals: Continental Breakfast, Packed Indian Lunch & Packed Indian Dinner
ZURICH JUNGFRAUJOCH (OPTIONAL) - (SWITZERLAND)
After Breakfast, Day free at leisure or you can opt for optional tour to Jungfraujoch.
Your day will start with the scenic drive to Jungfraujoch the cogwheel train will take you to the world highest altitude railway station in Europe at 11,333 fts. The trip takes you via KleineScheidegg & through the Eigar North wall up to the scenic splendors of Jungfraujoch in the heart of the wonder world of Glaciers & eternal ice. Experience the magic of mountains at the Sphinx Terrace, breathtaking Jungfrau Peak, awesome Aletsch Glacier. Also visit Ice Palace, Ice Caves or take a photograph at Top of Europe. We start descending from the Alps to reach back to Zurich. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Meals: Continental Breakfast & Indian Dinner
ZURICH MT.TITLIS - LUCERNE - ZURICH (SWITZERLAND)
Today we will begin our day by taking an unforgettable ride on world's first rotating cable car which is famous by the name of “Titlis Rotairs”. At Mt. Titlis you have time free to play and enjoy in the snow, visit the Ice Cave or just relax in the Indian Restaurant. Later see 'Glacier Park'. Glacier Park- a unique rollick on snow tubes (inner tubes for the snow) or a variety of fun & unusual sledges designed to whisk you down the snow covered slopes, an unforgettable experience.
In the afternoon move towards another beautiful city Lucerne & enjoy your orientation tour which comprises of famous Lions monuments, Kappelsbruck. This is the ideal place to purchase branded Swiss Watches, Swiss chocolates, Swiss army knives, souvenirs etc. Evening return to Zurich for overnight stay.
Meals: Continental Breakfast & Indian Dinner
ZURICH - INDIA
After a Continental breakfast, drive to airport, Your tour comes to a end as your flight land at IGI international airport, India.
Meals: Continental Breakfast
| Day 1, 2
|| 2 nights
| Day 3, 4, 5
|| 3 nights
| Day 6, 7, 8
|| 3 nights
| Day 9
|| Return back to India
Distance & Temprature
|| 209 KM
|| 321 KM
|| Black Forest (Germany)
|| 546 KM
| Black Forest (Germany)
|| 142 KM
Date & Price
TOUR PRICE (without Airfare)
|| Adult Twin/Triple
|| Child with Bed ( under 12 yrs )
|| Child without Bed ( Extra )
|| Single Supplement
| Ex. Delhi
|| ₹ 45,000 + Euro 1197
|| ₹ 39,000 + Euro 1135
|| ₹ 39,000 + Euro 781
|| ₹ 52,000
|| Euro 480
| Ex. Mumbai / Chennai / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Jaipur
|| ₹ 51,000 + Euro 1197
|| ₹ 45,000 + Euro 1135
|| ₹ 45,000 + Euro 781
|| ₹ 52,000
|| Euro 480
| Ex. Amsterdam
|| Euro 1297
|| Euro 1235
|| Euro 881
|| Euro 430
|| Euro 480
Note: The cost of Euro component will be collected in Indian currency only as per the TT selling OW remittance rate of HDFC Bank as on date/day of final payment.
OPTIONAL TOUR COST
| OPTIONAL TOUR
|| CHILD(under 12 years)
| Lido Show
|| Euro 120
|| Euro 100
| Jungfraujoch with Lunch
|| Euro 178
|| Euro 125
- Optional Excursions are subject to a minimum participation of 20 passengers.
DEPARTURE DATES (2019)
|| 20, 30
|| 13, 20, 24
VISA REQUIRED FOR THIS TOUR
Schengen: Multiple Entry
- Usual processing time for Schengen visa is 10 working days.
- Delays or rejection of visa totally depends on the Embassy and Paras will not be held responsible for any such inconvenience.
- In case you book the tour less than 30 days from the departure, the Schengen visa will be applied first & 1st installment charges will be your complete INR component of the package cost.
Changes in Schengen Visa Application Process:
With effect from 2nd November 2015, Indian citizens requesting a short term Schengen visa will have to appear in person at the respective VFS visa applications centre in order to provide biometric data (fingerprints and photographs). For subsequent applications within next 5 years the Biometric data will be copied from the previous visa application included in the VIS.
Note:- Schengen Visa are Biometric Visa.
SCHENGEN Visa Biometric
Address: VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.,
Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Mezzanine Level,
Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi- 110001.
- Passport should be Valid for 6 - 9 months from the date of travel Sufficient blank pages.
- Old passport (if any) to be attached along with the new passport.
Note: Passport issued prior to Year 2002 are not accepted by Schengen Consulates.
- Covering letter on a personal/business letter-head (as applicable) or on a plain A4 size paper introducing himself / family and giving a clear description of his occupation / brief description of his business, complete contact details and the purpose of visit.
- Hand written letter is not acceptable by consulate - it must be typed.
- Last 3 years Income Returns / Form 16.
- Original bank statements / Passbooks updated for the past 6 months. Mentioning the valid telephones nos. and address of the bank is mandatory.
- A copy of fixed deposits, PPF account details, investments, share certificates (Demat account), record of ownership of property assets / flat deed. (If Embassy / Consultate demand these documents in ORIGINAL, the same must be provided). In case any of these documents are not in English they should be accompanied by a notarized translation. All the documents must be clear and legible.
- 4 Matt Finish & 2 Glossy finish recent colour photographs.
- 35mm x 45mm white background only with contrasting clothes.
- Matt Finish in case of Swiss consulate.
- Face should cover 80% area of photograph without glasses with front profile
Additional requirements for specific categories refer below
- If Director in a company:- Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- If Partnership co:- Partnership deed copy showing his name or if he is newly appointed then showing the same.
- If Proprietor - Shops establishment & sales tax registration/letter from banker.
- If Self Employed Proof of occupation e.g. working for L.I.C, freelancing etc. or some valid document showing proof of ownership.
- Last 3 years I-tax returns (saral-2d) challans of the individual.
- Original Leave letter from the employer mentioning the designation with leave dates and signed by a managerial cadre.
- Last 3 months salary slips & 3 Years Form-16 & 6 Months B/S.
- For Students / Children traveling with parents
- Proof of ID card / school calendar & Holiday list.
- Confirmation from the school / college of their leave sanction or reason for taking time off during the academic semester.
For students/ children traveling without parents
- Written consent, no objection letter from both parents in support of travel providing the details with whom the child is traveling and the purpose of visit.
- Parents proof of occupation required in details with 3 years I - tax papers and 6 months bank statements.
- Notorised affidavit on Rs. 200 stamp paper duly signed by both parents stating that they have no objection to their minor child below 18 years traveling with their uncle / grand parents. etc. and guarantee their return back to India after the tour.
- This should be accompanied by a copy of passport / bank document of both parents to confirm signatures. If absence of the above documents a letter, to be given on a Rs. 20 stamp paper duly signed by both parents and attested by notary public to confirm signatures.
If the child is traveling with any one parent
- NOC of the other parent in support of travel is required. Where only one parent has total custody and access rights, official evidence of this must be provided.
- Father's proof of occupation in detail, 3 years I - tax papers, 6 months bank statements and proof of investments etc. to be provided.
For newly married couples traveling
- Covering letter from each individual mentioning when they got engaged and date of marriage ceremony and purpose of visit.
- The covering letter should be done on a business letterhead or as per specific categories mentioned above. NOC from the fiancee parents stating that they have no objection of her travel and that she will return to India after the tour. This should be accompanied by a copy of the passport of both parents to confirm signature.
- Marriage card / engagement photographs.
- Original marriage certificate to be legalized by home department.
For individual traveling alone
- No objection consent letter in support of visit from spouse.
- Husband's proof of occupation in detail, 3 years I - tax papers, 6 months bank statements, proof of investments etc.
For retired / senior citizens
- A copy of Provident fund, Fixed deposits, Pension statement, 6 months bank statements, income - tax returns if any, retirement letter.
- Supporting documents of person whom he / she are dependent on.
For government employees
- NOC from the concerned department mentioning the designation with leave dates, also name and designation of the person signing the sanction letter.
- Last 3 months salary slips & 3 years Form - 16 & 6 months B/S.
- It is in your interest to support your application with as much documents as possible at the time you apply for the visa.
- If the Embassy / Consulate demands additional documents, the same have to be furnished immediately.
- Schengen Biometrics does not allow any Marks, Cuts or/and Mehandi (Heena) on Fingers.
- Schengen visas all documents need to be submitted in original at Schengen VFS.
- All the above mentioned details is as per the guidelines received from consulates as on 30th November 2015.
- Any further changes in the guidelines will be communicated to you by your local office / travel agent.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We make every effort to provide you with the best services in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere at all times. We strive for your complete satisfaction and endeavor to provide a safe and secure journey without any misunderstandings between the tour escorts, company and you at any time. Please read and understand the booking conditions for your holiday, before you register yourself for any of the tours. The 'Terms and Conditions' given below, on our website, the tour registration form and any other printed material, together with 'Frequently asked questions' and 'How to book your tour' on page numbers the basis of our contract with you.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- It is mandatory to pay complete 1st installment as a registration amount of ₹ 30,000 per person in favor of “Paras Holidays Pvt. Ltd” The registration paid amount is non-refundable and non-adjustable amount.
- It is mandatory to pay ₹ 30,000/- as a 2ND installment amount before apply of Schengen visa with Schengen visa documents.
- If the booking is accepted 30 days prior to departure, you shall make ₹ 60,000 per person at the time of booking.
- Before the application of the Schengen visa, it is mandatory to pay ₹ 60,000 per person, if for any reason you do not pay the full amount of the payment, and for this reason if there is a delay in applying your visa on time or visa is not applied. Paras Holidays will not be responsible for this.
- Your complete paid amount is interest-free so in case company refunds any amount that would be interest-free and will be refund.
- ₹ 10, 000/- will be charged extra if any clients changed/transfer his group date due to any reason.
- The exchange rate of EURO keeps on fluctuating. Presently calculated at 1 EURO = 80 Any increase would be charged extra. EURO will be charged in INR ONLY as per the TT selling OW rate of HDFC Bank on the day/date of final payment. For exact roe, please refer to the link:- https://www.hdfcbank.com/assets/pdf/forex_rates/rates.pdf.
- If final payment is made less than 5 days prior to departure, the cheque will be not accepted, Only Demand Draft/ Bank Transfers will be acceptable.
IF VISA REJECT / DELAY
- Before the application of the Schengen visa, it is mandatory to pay ₹ 60,000 per person, if for any reason you do not pay the full amount of the payment and for this reason if there is a delay in applying your visa on time or visa is not applied. Paras Holidays will not be responsible for this.
- If visa application is delaying for any reason to deposit the visa required documents and for this reason if you have to postpone your visit on the next group date, then the transfer fee of ₹ 10,000 per person will be applicable or if you canceled, paid amount will be non-refundable and non-adjustable.
- If Schengen Visa is denied before 30 days of tour departure then ₹ 30,000 booking amount per person will be not-refunded and not adjustable as cancellation charges, and balance amount will be refund only.
- Before 20 days of departure if Schengen visa get rejected complete paid amount ₹ 60,000 will not refundable or not adjustable AND ALL CANCELLATIONS WILL BE BORNE BY ONLY PASSENGER.
- Within 20 days of group departure if Visa denied then Paras Holidays will be not responsible for same and complete paid INR amount ₹ 60,000 per person will not refundable or not adjustable and we are constrained to levy the cancellation charges as per the mention in Terms & Conditions.
EXTENSION AIRTICKET AND TRANSFERS
- If you take an extension, ticket will be issued on FIT/Individual basis. The airfare & Airport taxes will charged as per the airline & subjected to availability of seats.
- It is mandatory to issue the air ticket before 1 week of group departure from Respective airline, so due to any reason, if any client's visa is late coming then airfare and airline will depend upon the availability, Paras Holidays will not be responsible for any changes of airline/airfare difference or pick & drop transfers.
- All documents for Visa processing need to submitted within 5 days from the date of registration. If any client fails to give his docs on time for the visa processing so it may cause delay of Visa/Travel and for same Paras Holidays will not be responsible.
- If the booking date is within 30 days of departure then documents need to be submitted within 48 hours of registration.
- If visa application is delaying for any reason to deposit the visa required documents and for this reason if you have to postpone your visit on the next group date, then the transfer fee of ₹ 10,000 per person will be applicable or if canceled, paid amount will be non-refundable and non-adjustable.
- NO VERBAL COMMITMENTS WOULD BE ENTERTAIN BY SALES PERSON ONLY WRITTEN CONDITIONS AND COMMITMENTS ON BOOKING FORM ONLY WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM SALES PERSON ONLY.
- OVER WRITING ON BOOKING FORM BY PASSENGER WILL BE NOT ACCEPTED.
- We are not responsible for any visa rejection or delays.
- Schengen visa extension is not our guarantee. Visa granted will be completely at the discretion of the respective Embassy.
- If Client will collect passports by himself/herself by VFS/Respective Embassy then Paras Holidays will be not responsible for any kind of Visa error in passport.
- On the time of issuing the air tickets we update the meal request as per your preference in case due to any reason if airline unable to provide your preferred meal, then Paras holidays will not be responsible.
- As per EU hotel regulations, there will be continental breakfast available not specific Jain/ veg food, we can request to hotel as per your meal preference but not confirm for same.
- Packed lunch can be cold and it will be served at neat and clean without sitting arrangement gas station compound, Auto grills, parks, and parking etc. Packed lunch is not allowed to eat in coach or restaurant.
- Dinner time will be 7 pm to 7.30 pm.
BEFORE TRAVEL CHECK:
- Before your travel kindly check your Visa carefully i.e. Visa Validity as per your travel date, Stay Duration, Photo on Visa, and Name and Travel date also on your air ticket. Once after the handover of your complete file with all documents i.e. Air Ticket, Schengen Visa. Paras Holidays will not be responsible for any error.
- It is entirely your responsibility to check the hotel list/ Tickets/ Visas/ Insurance policies carefully and to let the company know immediately in the event of any error.
- No refund for any un-utilized services.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. which are included in package cost and client not utilized or not interested for same.
- We are only service Provider.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- All flights, hotels, restaurants are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Company reserves the right to alter/change/amend at any point of time in itinerary.
- As hotels/ Flights/ itinerary/ Route are subject to change without notice, no compensation will be paid for changes.
- In the event that a passenger/joining passenger misses out any part of the sightseeing/optional tour or any such tour due to delay on his part OR during local or national holidays he will not be entitled to claim refund for the same.
- We are operating Europe Group Tours. In case of group strength less than 25, passengers then company reserves the right to shifted the group to next available date.
- Airport transfers will be provided only if passenger travel with the group.
- For 3 adults & 1 child without bed, 1 Triple room will be provided.
- Optional Excursions are subject to a minimum participation of 20 Adults.
- In case once after confirm of Europe Group booking client cancels his tour, due to incomplete visa documents then ₹ 10,000 per person service charges will be charged and balance amount will not refund it can be used only to opt other services from Paras Holidays.
- In case due to any reason passenger cancels his trip during the tour, then any amount will not refund and passenger has to make own arrangements for the return journey.
- If after Visa(Schengen) confirmation you cancel the tour due to any reason then complete paid INR amount will be not refund and we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges.
- If any circumstances forces you to cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing and paid amount will be not refund or not adjustable and and we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges.
Cancellation charges in case the tour is cancelled within:
| 30 days prior to departure
|| Complete INR amount +20% of the Euro amount
| 20 days prior to departure
|| Complete INR amount + 30% of the Euro amount
| 15 days prior to departure
|| Complete INR amount + 75% of the Euro amount
| 0-14 days prior to departure
|| Full amount will be charged