- 02 nights stay in interlaken
- 02 nights stay in Lucerne
- 02 nights stay in Zurich
- Harder kulm
- Excursion to jungfraujoch
- Mt. rigi
- Mt. titlis with ice flyer
- Rhine falls
- Consecutive Swiss pass
- Return airfare in economy class
- Schengen visa
- Travel insurance
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airlines on your air ticket. The airline ticket fare quoted is applicable as of date and will change for your date of travel.
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "Package tour price includes" box.
Arrival In Interlaken - Harder Kulm
On your arrival on the airport at Zurich, you will aboard the train from the inside airport itself to Interlaken. On reaching to hotel, check in to the hotel and take the time to rest yourself. post taking enough rest you will start your journey with your visit to Harded Kulm from Interlaken. Cable Car facility will be provided to cross the beautiful mountains of Interlaken in merely ten minutes. Harder Kulm is the beginning spot of mountains hikes which is situated 1322 metres to the sea level which seems to be a small castle when looked at from distance. You can enjoy the scenic view of Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau mountains from the hotel which is situated near the Lake Thun and Brienz. For the kids the place is an ideal fun and entertainment center.
Overnight at Interlaken.
Jungfraujoch - Top Of Europe
Later you are done with breakfast, you will start the day with the beautiful place Jungfraujoch from Interlaken. The place is the top most place in the whole Europe. The trip will be taken by boarding a train and while your journey on the train, you will get to witness beauty of the place. Travelling from Jungfrau Railway station which is the uppermost station in the Europe, you will get the view of snow covered mountain. The awestrucking views of Glacier aletsch, the longest Glacier in the Alps from the Ice palaceand the terrace Sphnix will take your breath away.
Overnight stay in Interlaken.
Interlaken - Lucerne - Mt. Rigi
In the morning of the third day of the tour we will board a train to the Lucerne and reach the Hotel.Check in at Hotel, and rest for an hour.We will start our day with a visit to the Lake Lucerne with a steamer ride.Reach Vitznau to board the Rigibahnen to Mt. Rigi.The destination Mountain Rigi is one of the most famous mountain for the tourists to Europe.It is also called by the name Queen of the Mountain by the local People of the town.Visitors can visit the famous mountain in every season throughout the year.
Overnight in Lucerne.
Mt. Titlis With Ice Flyer
Post you are done with your breakfast, your next move will be boarding the train to Engelberg. The day will be occupied with the full day excursion to Mt. Titlis and later to Engelberg and finally by boarding the ride of cable car to reach the top. The best part of the cable car is that its last leg rotates with a full 360 degree giving a complete view of the area to the visitor. Various activites takes place at the top and you can participate and enjoy those activities and the most famous among those is Ice Flayer. Also you will get variety of restaurant which gives varities of tastes of the local and international cuisine. Enjoy the food by taking in the amazing view of the place. Return back to the Lucerne by the evening but as an option you will be provided to take a halt at the famous village of Swiss to enjoy the beautiful views.
Overnight in Lucerne.
Post your breakfast, the day will be absorbed with the visit to the town of Zurich. Zurich is a place of Old town, Bahnhofstrasse,Grossmunster Church and the famous Zurich Lake. These spots will be reached by the public transportation facility. Those keeping interest in the Cultural and History of the town can opt to visit the museum Opera House, Schauspielhaus or Tonhalle. Nature lovers also find the place ideal as it provides the views of nature in exception and you can visit Uetliberg mountain. Further you can visit the zooor and take a boat to Rapperswil Elms tress or take an exciting boat cruise. Enjoy the especialities of the place that rest in the tradition and the art of Zurich.
Overnight in Zurich.
Zurich - Rhine Falls
Next to your breakfast, the trip will be covered by taking a visit to Rhine Walls which is 23 metres in height and 150 metres in breadth. The water here falls with an average speed of 25'000 cubic feet of water per second. Appreaciate the beauty of the fall above from the cliff. After inhaling all the beauty of the place the tour will proceed to the Northern Switzerland, located closely to the German border. You can take a drive through the capital of Canton, Schaffhuasen.
Enjoy the last morning breakfast at the hotel and check out. Escorted by one of oue hotel staffs you will dropped to the hotel. Depart to your country by taking the memories and experience of lifetime from here.
||Return back to India
Distance & Temprature
Date & Price
|| Adult Twin/Triple
|| Child with Bed
( under 12 yrs )
| Child without Bed ( Extra )
| Ex. Delhi
|| Rs. 61,800 + Euro 1592
|| Rs. 56,100 + Euro 1441
|| Rs. 56,100 + Euro 1031
|| Rs. 55,000
|| Euro 420
| Ex. Mumbai / Chennai / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Jaipur
|| Rs. 67,800 + Euro 1592
|| Rs. 62,100 + Euro 1441
|| Rs. 62,100 + Euro 1031
|| Rs. 60,000
|| Euro 420
| Ex. London
| Ex. Paris
|| Euro 1692
|| Euro 1541
|| Euro 1131
|| Euro 410
|| Euro 420
| OPTIONAL TOUR
| Lido Show
|| Euro 120
|| Euro 100
| Jungfraujoch with Lunch
|| Euro 178
|| Euro 125
| Time Elevator
|| Euro 15
|| Euro 12
* The cost of euro component will be collected in Indian currency only as per the TT selling outward remittance rate of HDFC Bank only as on date/day of final payment.
* Optional Excursions are subject to a minimum participation of 20 Adults.
Departure Dates (2018)
||Date of Departure
|| 21, 28
|| 12, 19, 26, 5, 30
|| 2, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27
|| 7, 14, 21, 28
|| 11, 25
|| 8, 15
VISA REQUIRED FOR THIS TOUR
Schengen: Multiple Entry
- Usual processing time for Schengen visa is 10 working days.
- Delays or rejection of visa totally depends on the Embassy and Paras will not be held responsible for any such inconvenience.
- In case you book the tour less than 30 days from the departure, the Schengen visa will be applied first & 1st installment charges will be your complete INR component of the package cost.
Changes in Schengen Visa Application Process:
With effect from 2nd November 2015, Indian citizens requesting a short term Schengen visa will have to appear in person at the respective VFS visa applications centre in order to provide biometric data (fingerprints and photographs). For subsequent applications within next 5 years the Biometric data will be copied from the previous visa application included in the VIS.
Note:- Schengen Visa are Biometric Visa.
SCHENGEN Visa Biometric
Address: VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.,
Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Mezzanine Level,
Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi- 110001.
- Passport should be Valid for 6 - 9 months from the date of travel Sufficient blank pages.
- Old passport (if any) to be attached along with the new passport.
Note: Passport issued prior to Year 2007 are not accepted by Schengen Consulates.
- Covering letter on a personal/business letter-head (as applicable) or on a plain A4 size paper introducing himself / family and giving a clear description of his occupation / brief description of his business, complete contact details and the purpose of visit.
- Hand written letter is not acceptable by consulate - it must be typed.
- Last 3 years Income Returns / Form 16.
- Original bank statements / Passbooks updated for the past 6 months. Mentioning the valid telephones nos. and address of the bank is mandatory.
- A copy of fixed deposits, PPF account details, investments, share certificates (Demat account), record of ownership of property assets / flat deed. (If Embassy / Consultate demand these documents in ORIGINAL, the same must be provided). In case any of these documents are not in English they should be accompanied by a notarized translation. All the documents must be clear and legible.
- 4 Matt Finish & 2 Glossy finish recent colour photographs.
- 35mm x 45mm white background only with contrasting clothes.
- Matt Finish in case of Swiss consulate.
- Face should cover 80% area of photograph without glasses with front profile
Additional requirements for specific categories refer below
- If Director in a company:- Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- If Partnership co:- Partnership deed copy showing his name or if he is newly appointed then showing the same.
- If Proprietor - Shops establishment & sales tax registration/letter from banker.
- If Self Employed Proof of occupation e.g. working for L.I.C, freelancing etc. or some valid document showing proof of ownership.
- Last 3 years I-tax returns (saral-2d) challans of the individual.
- Original Leave letter from the employer mentioning the designation with leave dates and signed by a managerial cadre.
- Last 3 months salary slips & 3 Years Form-16 & 6 Months B/S.
- For Students / Children traveling with parents
- Proof of ID card / school calendar & Holiday list.
- Confirmation from the school / college of their leave sanction or reason for taking time off during the academic semester.
For students/ children traveling without parents
- Written consent, no objection letter from both parents in support of travel providing the details with whom the child is traveling and the purpose of visit.
- Parents proof of occupation required in details with 3 years I - tax papers and 6 months bank statements.
- Notorised affidavit on Rs. 200 stamp paper duly signed by both parents stating that they have no objection to their minor child below 18 years traveling with their uncle / grand parents. etc. and guarantee their return back to India after the tour.
- This should be accompanied by a copy of passport / bank document of both parents to confirm signatures. If absence of the above documents a letter, to be given on a Rs. 20 stamp paper duly signed by both parents and attested by notary public to confirm signatures.
If the child is traveling with any one parent
- NOC of the other parent in support of travel is required. Where only one parent has total custody and access rights, official evidence of this must be provided.
- Father's proof of occupation in detail, 3 years I - tax papers, 6 months bank statements and proof of investments etc. to be provided.
For newly married couples traveling
- Covering letter from each individual mentioning when they got engaged and date of marriage ceremony and purpose of visit.
- The covering letter should be done on a business letterhead or as per specific categories mentioned above. NOC from the fiancee parents stating that they have no objection of her travel and that she will return to India after the tour. This should be accompanied by a copy of the passport of both parents to confirm signature.
- Marriage card / engagement photographs.
- Original marriage certificate to be legalized by home department.
For individual traveling alone
- No objection consent letter in support of visit from spouse.
- Husband's proof of occupation in detail, 3 years I - tax papers, 6 months bank statements, proof of investments etc.
For retired / senior citizens
- A copy of Provident fund, Fixed deposits, Pension statement, 6 months bank statements, income - tax returns if any, retirement letter.
- Supporting documents of person whom he / she are dependent on.
For government employees
- NOC from the concerned department mentioning the designation with leave dates, also name and designation of the person signing the sanction letter.
- Last 3 months salary slips & 3 years Form - 16 & 6 months B/S.
- It is in your interest to support your application with as much documents as possible at the time you apply for the visa.
- If the Embassy / Consulate demands additional documents, the same have to be furnished immediately.
- Schengen Biometrics does not allow any Marks, Cuts or/and Mehandi (Heena) on Fingers.
- Schengen visas all documents need to be submitted in original at Schengen VFS.
- All the above mentioned details is as per the guidelines received from consulates as on 30th November 2015.
- Any further changes in the guidelines will be communicated to you by your local office / travel agent.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We make every effort to provide you with the best services in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere at all times. We strive for your complete satisfaction and endeavor to provide a safe and secure journey without any misunderstandings between the tour escorts, company and you at any time. Please read and understand the booking conditions for your holiday, before you register yourself for any of the tours. The 'Terms and Conditions' given below, on our website, the tour registration form and any other printed material, together with 'Frequently asked questions' and 'How to book your tour' on page numbers the basis of our contract with you.
- All Airlines Reservations are confirmed as per group movement hence all passengers have to travel together. Any change in air routing will be considered as an FIT ticket. Difference in the Airfare charged as per the airlines & subjected to availability of seats
- Once air ticket is issued any change made by passenger, amendment charges will be applicable and subjected to availability of seats
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- All Registration fee of Rs.30,000/- by bank transfer / cheque/ demand draft drawn in favor of "Paras Holidays Pvt. Ltd.".
- Passengers traveling in Paris & Swiss Package group tour have to pay Rs.30,000 as booking amount and 2nd installment Rs.30,000/- with Schengen Visa documents, If Schengen Visa is denied then Rs.30,000/- booking amount will be non-refundable and balance amount will be refunded.
- In case of booking/registration is done within 45 days before departure, the full INR amount needs to be paid at the time of registration only. Booking will be auto released without any prior notice if the balance payments are not made as per above payment schedule.
- Granting of Visa is entirely at the discretion of the Embassy/Consulate and has no bearing on the above payment schedule.
- Foreign Exchange will be accepted as per RBI Guidelines in this respect.
- All documents for Visa processing need to be submitted within 5 days from the date of registration. If any client fails to submit his docs on time for visa procession so it may cause the delay of Visa/Travel and for same Paras Holidays will be not responsible.
- If the booking date is within 45 days of departure then documents need to be submitted within 48 hours of registration.
- 2 Sets of documents require for 15 days Group Tour, and 1 set of documents require for 11 Days, 8 Days and 7 Days. Rs.500 extra for the photocopy of Visa document preparation if only 01 set will be given for 2 visas.
- Cancellation charges will apply for Cancellation of tour or for non-payment of tour price as per the payment schedule provided above or for non submission of documents as per documentation deadline as stated, which will be treated as tour cancellation.
- 2nd installment Rs.30,000 should be made within a week time after booking, In case you did not pay the amount on time, Company reserves the right to cancel the tour & paid amount will be non-refundable and not adjustable.
- If Schengen Visa is denied then Rs.30,000 per person cancellation amount will be non-refundable and balance amount will be refunded.
- If After confirmation of Schengen Visa if Client cancels the tour due to any reason then entire Indian Rupees component of the tour is not refundable.
- If circumstance forces you to cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
Cancellation charges in case the tour is cancelled within:
|30 days prior to departure
||Complete INR amount +20% of the Euro amount
|320 days prior to departure
||Complete INR amount + 30% of the Euro amount
|15 days prior to departure
||Complete INR amount + 75% of the Euro amount
|0-14 days prior to departure
||Full amount will be charged
- For calculation of days, Sundays and holidays will not be calculated.
- In case of delay or refusal of Visa resulting in Cancellation/Deviation of tour immediately before original departure date, Cancellation/Re booking charges will have to be borne by passengers Granting of Visa is entirely at the discretion of Embassy/Consulate.
- In case the passengers cancel his trip during the tour, no refund is possible. The passenger has to make own arrangements for the return journey. The air tickets are issued for group travel and are non-refundable and non-endorsable.
- No refund for un-utilized service.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. which are included in package cost and client not utilized or not interested for same.
- GST 5% on the package will be charge extra. Any further increased levied by the GOVT would be charged extra.
- The cost of Euro component will be collected in Indian currency only as per the TT selling OW remittance rate of HDFC Bank only as on date/day of final payment.
- All flights, hotels, restaurants are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Itinerary can be alter/change/amend at any point of time.
- In case of group strength less than 25, passengers will be shifted to next available date.
- If any client wants to change his group date to another group date then Rs.10,000 will be a charge extra.
- Airport transfers will be provided only if passenger travel with the group.
- Package available to passengers eligible to BTQ only & is subjected to GOI/RBI approval.
- For 3 adults & 1 child without bed, 1 Triple room will be provided.
- All tours subjected to the Terms and Conditions of Paras Holidays Pvt. Ltd given on the last page of Brochure.