|Paras Holidays Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1998 by Mrs. Sapna Jain- Managing Director. It was her vision to provide the Indian traveler with SUPERIOR quality package tour facilities. She ensured that the services of Paras Holidays would be totally customer focused and would maintain their exclusivity. The objective was to make family holiday tours more comfortable, more exciting, and most memorable. Her passion was to CHANGE the entire scenario that existed in the Indian market. An array of NEW services were introduced by Paras Holidays that were welcomed by customers with open arms. Within a short span of time Paras Holidays revolutionized the entire travel industry. The CHANGE had taken place and Paras Holidays began its journey to become the Outbound Tour Operator in the country.|
|Paras Holidays was the Outbound Tour Company to introduce Indian Meals on its Global Tour Packages. Paras Holidays launched Kitchens Caravan and started serving "Indian Cuisine - Hot Meals" in Europe, the customer response was so dynamic that it changed the face of "Indian Tours" forever..30|
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF PARAS HOLIDAYS
|We have evolved... grown to become one of the largest Total Travels Solutions Company in India. |
|Paras Holidays...We offer every thing that you will ever need for your Trip. your Holidays, Business Trips, Hotel Bookings, Foreign Exchange, Insurance or Simply get your Visas, we have it all for you...just a few clicks or a calls |
|After having re-defined the way we in India moved from city to city through Sightseeing Tours, world's largest sightseeing company is now with us in India. |
|Now the world is a little closer to you...the New Paras makes it happen. |
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Franchise Agent will pay a Brand Royalty Fee of 2,00,000/-with S.T. for 2 years to Paras Holidays. This is an interest free FEE which is non-refundable. This is a non-negotiable clause for ALL Franchises.
- The Franchise unit will operate as per the guidelines and parameters set by the Paras Holidays H.O. in Delhi from time to time.
- The Franchise will be bound by the terms and conditions mentioned in the Franchise agreement.
- The Franchise unit will not make any financial commitments on behalf of Paras Holidays to any individual or company without written consent from the H.O.
- Paras Holidays will not be obliged to fulfill any commitment on behalf of the Franchise unit that has been incorrectly interpreted to any individual or company.
- Franchisees should be willing to abide by the Paras Holidays uniform policy.
- Franchisees should be willing to furnish the office to ensure customer comfort.
- Stationery should be printed only after obtaining written approval by the Head Office.
- Paras will not be able to incorporate the agents name in their advertisements as per company policy, however, telephone numbers will be positioned in advertisements at the sole discretion of the Head Office.
- An operational business space of 250 sq. ft.
- Premises should preferably be under ownership.
- If premises is on lease it must be permissible for four-years.
- Premises should have a provision of a Sign-Board which will be clearly visible.
- Office must have two telephone lines, a fax line and proper air-conditioning.
- Office must have a computer, internet connectivity & a printer.
- Unit must have minimum 2 executive staff who are fluent in English and their regional language.
- Staff must be from the Travel Industry with knowledge of Tours & Crs.
- Office must have a peon to facilitate daily operations.
FRANCHISEE ASSESSMENT AND VIABILITY INFORMATION
THE OBJECTIVE OF APPOINTING FRANCHISES
|It is our constant endeavor to provide our customers with superior quality services. An executive decision has been taken by Paras Holidays Managing Director to appoint dedicated franchise agents in India to facilitate our valued patrons. The objective is to shorten the turn-around time in servicing our customers. Expanding our network is the obvious solution. Hence the franchise policy is in place.|
|It is needless to say that your immediate benefit is your association with the leading travel brand of the country - Paras Holidays. You will agree that nothing succeeds like success. It is YOUR advantage to promote a brand that is already very well established and accepted by the customer. It takes years of toil and hard work to have a market share as big as Paras Holidays. For you, it's readymade. Paras Holidays benefits by reaching out to our customers with a wider network with speed and efficiency.|
|A couple of added advantages for Paras Holidays Franchise Agents:|
- You will never have the need to introduce yourself to your customer. WHO is Paras Holidays?? is a question you will never have to answer. Paras Holidays needs NO introduction. It is a brand within itself. You will be surprised how much time agencies spend in trying to tell their customers WHO they are.
- You are getting an opportunity to promote "World Class Travel Products" that are not on offer by any other travel company in India. Most travel companies design their products only after Paras Holidays has declared their travel brochure in the market.
- Paras Holidays brings world's sightseeing company,You will also be able to sell domestic city tours and packages for more than 20 cities across India.
- You also stand to get the added benefits of Paras brand name.
- You have a great opportunity awaiting you.
|Estimated Initial Investment|
Telephone - communications*
Interest on Initial Investment
Advertising & Marketing Expenses
|May not be incurred if required infrastructure is in place|
|Monthly Franchise Income Projection|
ESTIMATED SALES FIGURES
INTERNATIONAL TOURS SALES
EUROPE Tour (2 adults & 2 children)
USA Tour (2 adults & 2 children)
|FAR EAST Tour: (4 Adults & 4 children)|
MAURITIUS Tour ( 2 Adults)
AUSTRALIA Tour (2 Adults)
DOMESTIC TOURS SALES
Two Individual family packages
Total 4 Adults & 4 Children (Tailor-Made) Package
TAILOR-MADE FOR INDIVIDUALS
3 INTERNATIONAL TICKETS A WEEKYOU SELL:
12 tickets per month
(Average Price 30,000/-per ticket)
(Gross Value: 3,60,000/-for 12 Tickets)
Commission @ 4%
Less Commission offered to client @2%
|Domestic hotel booking, passport handling,|
|car hire,foreign exchange: Commission|
MONTHLY COMMISSION EARNED
MONTHLY EXPENSES (30,500 + 10,000 Royalty)
ESTIMATED MONTHLY PROFIT:
|You Can earn More & More Money|
It depends upon your hard work