Group Holiday Travel Packages for Europe 10 Nights / 11 Days
COUNTRIES: France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Vatican City.
CITIES VISITING: Paris, Lucerne, Zurich, Innsbruck, Vatican City, Venice, Florence, Rome, Pisa, Milan.
Paris: Panoramic City tour covering Arc de Triomphe, Trecodero, The Louvre (outside), Concorde Square, The Opera Garnier, Champs Elysees, Galleries Lafayette. Visit Eiffel Tower (3rd Level), Disneyland, River Seine Cruise & Lido Show with a glass of Champagne (optional).
Lucerne: Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge/Kappelbrucke.
Interlaken: Optional - Jungfraujoch Train, Cogwheel train, Sphinx Terrace, Ice Palace.
Engelberg: Mount Titlis, Rotair, Ice Palace, Snow tube.
Zurich: Zurich lake photostop.
Innsbruck: City Tour, Golden Roof, Imperial Palace & Imperial Church.
Wattens: Swarovski's Crystal Museum & Shopping Mall.
Venice: St. Mark's Cathedral with bell Tower & Square, Private boat ride to San Marco and City.
Vatican City: St. Peter's Cathedral/Basilica.
Florence: Paizzale Michelangelo point.
Pisa: Leaning Tower of Pisa, The Cathedral with Dome, Fields of Miracles.
Rome: Trevi Fountain, Colosseum, Spanish Steps, Arch of Constantine, Piazza Venezia, The Forum.
Milan: Duomo photostop. (If Time permits).
- Airfare of Rs.43,000 per Adult & Rs.36,000 per Child (including YQ & other taxes) is included in the package cost. Airfare & Airport taxes are subjected to change without prior notice. Any increase beyond the said price whether airfare or YQ or taxes as levied by the airlines or GOVT would be charged extra at the time of final payment. Presently calculated as per October 2017.
- Travel Insurance for the travel period only of Rs.700 up to age of 59 years as per the itinerary. Age of 60 years & above will be charged as per the premium mentioned on your travel insurance. Age of 70 years & above will have to give their medical reports & will be charged extra as per the premium mention on your travel insurance.
- Schengen Visa fee (Rs. 6200).
- Accommodation at the Hotel mentioned or similar on twin/triple sharing basis.
- Daily continental breakfast as per hotel menu.
- Indian Packed lunches & Hot Dinners as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Deluxe Coach tours, transfers, sightseeing & surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Paris panoramic city tour covering Champs Elysees, Arch de Triomph, Notre Dame cathedral, Concorde square, Opera Garnier.
- Eiffel Tower - Top Level.
- River Seine Cruise.
- Disneyland 1 day Park ticket.
- Mt.Titlis with Rotair revolving cable car, Snow Tube & Glacier parks.
- Lucerne City tour covering chapel bridge, Lions monument.
- View the mighty Rhine fall in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
- Visit to famous Swarovski Crystal Museum & showroom in Wattens.
- Innsbruck city tour – Maria Theresa square, Golden roof, River Inns.
- Vaparetto ride & city Tour in Venice.
- Leaning Tower of Pisa (outside) one of the wonders of the world.
- Gala dinner with belly dancing in Florence.
- Rome city tour.
- Services of Paras Holidays Tour Manager.
- Driver Tips.
NOTE: For all transportation including airlines only 1 piece of check-in baggage is allowed.
- Passport Charge.
- Lido show with a glass of Champagne.
- Jungfraujoch with Lunch.
- GST 5%.
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport Taxes, Fuel surcharges, YQ tax, any New tax, Visa fee and or any other Tax as levied by GOI (presently calculated as on October 2017).
- Cost of extension of validity on your Airfare.
- Cost of any expenses of personal nature like laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges etc& also food /drinks not forming part of the group menu.
- Portages at Hotels, Airport & Sea Ports.
- The exchange rate of Euro keeps on fluctuating. Euro will be charged as per the TT selling OW remittance rate of HDFC Bank on the day/date of final payment.
- Courier charges for any documentation delivery outside Delhi.
Day 1 & 11 - Breakfast on Board.
Day 2 to 10 - Breakfast – All continental as per hotel menu.
Day 2, 4, 6 to 10 - 07 Indian Lunches (04 Packed + 03 Sitting).
Day 2 to 10 - Dinner – 08 Indian + 01 continental dinner.
VISA REQUIRED FOR THIS TOUR
Schengen: Multiple Entry
- Usual processing time for Schengen visa is 10 working days.
- Delays or rejection of visa totally depends on the Embassy and Paras will not be held responsible for any such inconvenience.
- In case you book the tour less than 30 days from the departure, the Schengen visa will be applied first & 1st installment charges will be your complete INR component of the package cost.
Changes in Schengen Visa Application Process:
With effect from 2nd November 2015, Indian citizens requesting a short term Schengen visa will have to appear in person at the respective VFS visa applications centre in order to provide biometric data (fingerprints and photographs). For subsequent applications within next 5 years the Biometric data will be copied from the previous visa application included in the VIS.
Note:- Schengen Visa are Biometric Visa.
SCHENGEN Visa Biometric
Address: VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.,
Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Mezzanine Level,
Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi- 110001.
- Passport should be Valid for 6 - 9 months from the date of travel Sufficient blank pages.
- Old passport (if any) to be attached along with the new passport.
Note: Passport issued prior to Year 2007 are not accepted by Schengen Consulates.
- Covering letter on a personal/business letter-head (as applicable) or on a plain A4 size paper introducing himself / family and giving a clear description of his occupation / brief description of his business, complete contact details and the purpose of visit.
- Hand written letter is not acceptable by consulate - it must be typed.
- Last 3 years Income Returns / Form 16.
- Original bank statements / Passbooks updated for the past 6 months. Mentioning the valid telephones nos. and address of the bank is mandatory.
- A copy of fixed deposits, PPF account details, investments, share certificates (Demat account), record of ownership of property assets / flat deed. (If Embassy / Consultate demand these documents in ORIGINAL, the same must be provided). In case any of these documents are not in English they should be accompanied by a notarized translation. All the documents must be clear and legible.
- 4 Matt Finish & 2 Glossy finish recent colour photographs.
- 35mm x 45mm white background only with contrasting clothes.
- Matt Finish in case of Swiss consulate.
- Face should cover 80% area of photograph without glasses with front profile
Additional requirements for specific categories refer below
- If Director in a company:- Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- If Partnership co:- Partnership deed copy showing his name or if he is newly appointed then showing the same.
- If Proprietor - Shops establishment & sales tax registration/letter from banker.
- If Self Employed Proof of occupation e.g. working for L.I.C, freelancing etc. or some valid document showing proof of ownership.
- Last 3 years I-tax returns (saral-2d) challans of the individual.
- Original Leave letter from the employer mentioning the designation with leave dates and signed by a managerial cadre.
- Last 3 months salary slips & 3 Years Form-16 & 6 Months B/S.
- For Students / Children traveling with parents
- Proof of ID card / school calendar & Holiday list.
- Confirmation from the school / college of their leave sanction or reason for taking time off during the academic semester.
For students/ children traveling without parents
- Written consent, no objection letter from both parents in support of travel providing the details with whom the child is traveling and the purpose of visit.
- Parents proof of occupation required in details with 3 years I - tax papers and 6 months bank statements.
- Notorised affidavit on Rs. 200 stamp paper duly signed by both parents stating that they have no objection to their minor child below 18 years traveling with their uncle / grand parents. etc. and guarantee their return back to India after the tour.
- This should be accompanied by a copy of passport / bank document of both parents to confirm signatures. If absence of the above documents a letter, to be given on a Rs. 20 stamp paper duly signed by both parents and attested by notary public to confirm signatures.
If the child is traveling with any one parent
- NOC of the other parent in support of travel is required. Where only one parent has total custody and access rights, official evidence of this must be provided.
- Father's proof of occupation in detail, 3 years I - tax papers, 6 months bank statements and proof of investments etc. to be provided.
For newly married couples traveling
- Covering letter from each individual mentioning when they got engaged and date of marriage ceremony and purpose of visit.
- The covering letter should be done on a business letterhead or as per specific categories mentioned above. NOC from the fiancee parents stating that they have no objection of her travel and that she will return to India after the tour. This should be accompanied by a copy of the passport of both parents to confirm signature.
- Marriage card / engagement photographs.
- Original marriage certificate to be legalized by home department.
For individual traveling alone
- No objection consent letter in support of visit from spouse.
- Husband's proof of occupation in detail, 3 years I - tax papers, 6 months bank statements, proof of investments etc.
For retired / senior citizens
- A copy of Provident fund, Fixed deposits, Pension statement, 6 months bank statements, income - tax returns if any, retirement letter.
- Supporting documents of person whom he / she are dependent on.
For government employees
- NOC from the concerned department mentioning the designation with leave dates, also name and designation of the person signing the sanction letter.
- Last 3 months salary slips & 3 years Form - 16 & 6 months B/S.
- It is in your interest to support your application with as much documents as possible at the time you apply for the visa.
- If the Embassy / Consulate demands additional documents, the same have to be furnished immediately.
- Schengen Biometrics does not allow any Marks, Cuts or/and Mehandi (Heena) on Fingers.
- Schengen visas all documents need to be submitted in original at Schengen VFS.
- All the above mentioned details is as per the guidelines received from consulates as on 30th November 2015.
- Any further changes in the guidelines will be communicated to you by your local office / travel agent.