COUNTRIES: UK, Netherland, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Vatican City.
CITIES VISITING: London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Hague, Paris, Lucerne, Zurich, Innsbruck, Vatican City, Venice, Florence, Rome, Pisa, Milan.
London: Panoramic city tour covering, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Street, West Minister Abbey, St. Paul's Church, Parliament House, River Thames, London Bridge Madame Tussaud’s wax museum. London Eye & Tower of London (Optional).
Amsterdam: Panaromic City Tour.
Hague: Madurodam, The Hague Beach.
Brussels: Grand Palace & Manneken Pis Statue, Art Deco Building of Golden Era.
Paris: Panoramic City tour covering Arc de Triomphe, Trecodero, The Louvre (outside), Concorde Square, The Opera Garnier, Champs Elysees, Galleries Lafayette. Visit Eiffel Tower (3rd Level), Disneyland, River Seine Cruise & Lido Show with a glass of Champagne (optional).
Lucerne: Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge/Kappelbrucke.
Interlaken: Optional - Jungfraujoch Train, Cogwheel train, Sphinx Terrace, Ice Palace.
Engelberg: Mount Titlis, Rotair, Ice Palace, Snow tube.
Zurich: Zurich lake photostop.
Innsbruck: City Tour, Golden Roof, Imperial Palace & Imperial Church.
Wattens: Swarovski's Crystal Museum & Shopping Mall.
Venice: St. Mark's Cathedral with bell Tower & Square, Private boat ride to San Marco and City.
Vatican City: St. Peter's Cathedral/Basilica.
Florence: Paizzale Michelangelo point.
Pisa: Leaning Tower of Pisa, The Cathedral with Dome, Fields of Miracles.
Rome: Trevi Fountain, Colosseum, Spanish Steps, Arch of Constantine, Piazza Venezia, The Forum.
Milan: Duomo photostop. (If Time permits).
- Airfare of Rs.43,000 per Adult & Rs.36,000 per Child (including YQ & other taxes) is included in the package cost. Airfare & Airport taxes are subjected to change without prior notice. Any increase beyond the said price whether airfare or YQ or taxes as levied by the airlines or GOVT would be charged extra at the time of final payment. Presently calculated as per October 2017.
- Travel Insurance for the travel period only of Rs.700 up to age of 59 years as per the itinerary. Age of 60 years & above will be charged as per the premium mentioned on your travel insurance. Age of 70 years & above will have to give their medical reports & will be charged extra as per the premium mention on your travel insurance.
- U.K. Visa fees (Rs.8500).
- Schengen Visa fee (Rs.6200).
- Accommodation at the Hotel mentioned or similar on twin/triple sharing basis.
- Daily continental breakfast as per hotel menu.
- Indian Packed lunches & Hot Dinners as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Deluxe Coach tours, transfers, sightseeing & surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary.
- London city tour.
- Madame Tussaud’s wax museum.
- Cross the English channel by Stenaline cruise from Harwich (London) to Hook off Holland (Amsterdam) Overnight stay in cruise.
- Madurodam, Hague beaches & city tour in Amsterdam.
- City tour of Brussels covering Manneken Pis & Grand Palace.
- Paris panoramic city tour covering Champs Elysees, Arch de Triomph, Notre Dame cathedral, Concorde square, Opera Garnier.
- Eiffel Tower - Top Level.
- River Seine Cruise.
- Disneyland 1 day Park ticket.
- Mt.Titlis with Rotair revolving cable car, Snow Tube & Glacier parks.
- Lucerne City tour covering chapel bridge, Lions monument.
- View the mighty Rhine fall in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
- Visit to famous Swarovski Crystal Museum & showroom in Wattens.
- Innsbruck city tour – Maria Theresa square, Golden roof, River Inns.
- Vaparetto ride & city Tour in Venice.
- Leaning Tower of Pisa (outside) one of the wonders of the world.
- Gala dinner with belly dancing in Florence.
- Rome city tour.
- Services of Paras Holidays Tour Manager.
- Driver Tips.
NOTE: For all transportation including airlines only 1 piece of check-in baggage is allowed.
Day 1 & 15 -
- Passport Charge.
- Lido show with a glass of Champagne.
- Jungfraujoch with Lunch.
- GST 5%.
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport Taxes, Fuel surcharges, YQ tax, any New tax, Visa fee and or any other Tax as levied by GOI (presently calculated as on October 2017).
- Cost of extension of validity on your Airfare.
- Cost of any expenses of personal nature like laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges etc& also food /drinks not forming part of the group menu.
- Portages at Hotels, Airport & Sea Ports.
- The exchange rate of Euro keeps on fluctuating. Euro will be charged as per the TT selling OW remittance rate of HDFC Bank on the day/date of final payment.
- Courier charges for any documentation delivery outside Delhi.
Breakfast on Board.
Day 2 to 14 -
Breakfast – All continental as per hotel menu.
Day 2,4,5,6,8,10 to 14 -
10 Indian Lunches (04 Packed + 06 Sitting).
Day 2 to 14 -
Dinner – 12 Indian + 01 continental dinner.