VISA REQUIRED FOR THIS TOUR
Schengen: Multiple Entry
UK: Single Entry
Changes in Schengen Visa Application Process:
With effect from 2nd November 2015, Indian citizens requesting a short term Schengen visa will have to appear in person at the respective VFS visa applications centre in order to provide biometric data (fingerprints and photographs). For subsequent applications within next 5 years the Biometric data will be copied from the previous visa application included in the VIS.
Note:- UK & Schengen Visa both are Biometric Visa.
UK Visa & SCHENGEN Visa Biometric
Address: VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.,
Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Mezzanine Level,
Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi- 110001.
- Usual processing time for U. K. visa is approx 15 working days & Schengen visa is approx 10 days. Visa delays or rejection is totally dependent upon Embassy discretion & we are not held responsible for the same.
- In case you book the tour less than 30 days from the departure, the Schengen visa will be applied first & 1st Installment charged would be complete INR component of the package cost.
Note: Passport issued prior to Year 2007 are not accepted by Schengen Consulates.
- Passport should be Valid for 6 - 9 months from the date of travel Sufficient blank pages.
- Old passport (if any) to be attached along with the new passport.
- Covering letter on a personal/business letter-head (as applicable) or on a plain A4 size paper introducing himself / family and giving a clear description of his occupation / brief description of his business, complete contact details and the purpose of visit.
- Hand written letter is not acceptable by consulate - it must be typed.
- Last 3 years Income Returns / Form 16.
- Original bank statements / Passbooks updated for the past 6 months. Mentioning the valid telephones nos. and address of the bank is mandatory.
- A copy of fixed deposits, PPF account details, investments, share certificates (Demat account), record of ownership of property assets / flat deed. (If Embassy / Consultate demand these documents in ORIGINAL, the same must be provided). In case any of these documents are not in English they should be accompanied by a notarized translation. All the documents must be clear and legible.
Additional requirements for specific categories refer below
- 4 Matt Finish & 2 Glossy finish recent colour photographs.
- 35mm x 45mm white background only with contrasting clothes.
- Matt Finish in case of Swiss consulate.
- Face should cover 80% area of photograph without glasses with front profile
- If Director in a company:- Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- If Partnership co:- Partnership deed copy showing his name or if he is newly appointed then showing the same.
- If Proprietor - Shops establishment & sales tax registration/letter from banker.
- If Self Employed Proof of occupation e.g. working for L.I.C, freelancing etc. or some valid document showing proof of ownership.
- Last 3 years I-tax returns (saral-2d) challans of the individual.
- Original Leave letter from the employer mentioning the designation with leave dates and signed by a managerial cadre.
- Last 3 months salary slips & 3 Years Form-16 & 6 Months B/S.
- For Students / Children traveling with parents
- Proof of ID card / school calendar & Holiday list.
- Confirmation from the school / college of their leave sanction or reason for taking time off during the academic semester.
For students/ children traveling without parents
- Written consent, no objection letter from both parents in support of travel providing the details with whom the child is traveling and the purpose of visit.
- Parents proof of occupation required in details with 3 years I - tax papers and 6 months bank statements.
- Notorised affidavit on Rs. 200 stamp paper duly signed by both parents stating that they have no objection to their minor child below 18 years traveling with their uncle / grand parents. etc. and guarantee their return back to India after the tour.
- This should be accompanied by a copy of passport / bank document of both parents to confirm signatures. If absence of the above documents a letter, to be given on a Rs. 20 stamp paper duly signed by both parents and attested by notary public to confirm signatures.
If the child is traveling with any one parent
- NOC of the other parent in support of travel is required. Where only one parent has total custody and access rights, official evidence of this must be provided.
- Father's proof of occupation in detail, 3 years I - tax papers, 6 months bank statements and proof of investments etc. to be provided.
- For newly married couples traveling
- Covering letter from each individual mentioning when they got engaged and date of marriage ceremony and purpose of visit.
- The covering letter should be done on a business letterhead or as per specific categories mentioned above. NOC from the fiancee parents stating that they have no objection of her travel and that she will return to India after the tour. This should be accompanied by a copy of the passport of both parents to confirm signature.
- Marriage card / engagement photographs.
- Original marriage certificate to be legalized by home department.
For individual traveling alone
- No objection consent letter in support of visit from spouse.
- Husband's proof of occupation in detail, 3 years I - tax papers, 6 months bank statements, proof of investments etc.
For retired / senior citizens
- A copy of Provident fund, Fixed deposits, Pension statement, 6 months bank statements, income - tax returns if any, retirement letter.
- Supporting documents of person whom he / she are dependent on.
For government employees
- NOC from the concerned department mentioning the designation with leave dates, also name and designation of the person signing the sanction letter.
- Last 3 months salary slips & 3 years Form - 16 & 6 months B/S.
- It is in your interest to support your application with as much documents as possible at the time you apply for the visa.
- If the Embassy / Consulate demands additional documents, the same have to be furnished immediately.
- UK and Schengen Biometrics does not allow any Marks, Cuts or/and Mehandi (Heena) on Fingers.
- UK visas all documents need to be submitted in original at UK VFS.
- All the above mentioned details is as per the guidelines received from consulates as on 30th November 2015.
- Any further changes in the guidelines will be communicated to you by your local office / travel agent.